Chapter 9.

Dazai raised his eyebrows at Eimiko's threat. Personally, all he wanted to take his Jasmine girl and nullify her ability so that he had his Agency members back. But since god hates him he now had to deal with all this bullshit. 

"Chibi." Dazai beckoned him with his arm. 

"What?" Chuuya forced out, and Dazai could make out that he was pissed off. And that somehow made Dazai angry. Chuuya wasn't the only one who was fighting with lives at stake. Not everything was always about him. 

Regardless, Dazai whispered his plan to him. Chuuya looked over at him. "You sure about that?" Dazai resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Yes. Now go." He pushed him towards where the 4 people now stood. 

Silver seemed to be literally hissing at Chuuya, while Eimiko was plotting murder. The Jasmine girl looked distraught, while the other person just seemed emotionless. 'Hm. Another ability user? I don't see any other side effects of abilities. Maybe he's not gifted.' Dazai thought as he waited for Chuuya to initiate his plan. 

"So." Chuuya began, "Your poor little leader is dead. What're you gonna do about it?" he laughed, the cockiness in his voice made Dazai twitch his eyes, even though it wasn't directed at him. 

While all the happened, Dazai walked away. Near to the cars which had been parked. He hid behind one of those and removed his coat. 

Making a makeshift mannequin out of the pole and cars Chuuya's kick had destroyed, he positioned it so it looked like Dazai was sitting there. 

"Where's your partner?" Silver voice snapped. "We're not that dumb to just talk to you while he sneaks up on us." 

"Tch." Chuuya rolled his eyes. "He's somewhere, and it's none of your business. I'm the one who killed that kid- what was his name again? Diabetes?" Dazai resisted the urge to snort at that. 

"Daiki." Eimiko snapped. 

"Whatever." Chuuya replied, waving a hand. "As I was saying, aren't you supposed to be trying to murder me or something? Or was that all just empty talk?" 

After his mannequin had been set up, Dazai ducked behind different cars, and slowly made his way to the place where they all were standing. 

"I'm going to make you beg for your life." Jasmine said, her voice flowed over like water. Pretty and dainty. 

Chuuya snorted from where he was standing. "Man, this is hilarious. You guys are kids. Why get into this shit? You should be having a childhood, not gambling with your life." He said. 

Eimiko forced out a bitter laugh. But Dazai didn't have time to listen to what he was saying. Now was the most difficult part. The line of cars had ended, and now it was up to him to be as inconspicuous as possible to go where the rest of stood. 

Dazai sighed. 'Tanizaki's ability would be perfect for this.' He thought. He hadn't realized how attached he's gotten to the Agency during the past years. During his time in the Mafia, everyone knew the stakes. They might not come back after a mission. 

Dazai knew it too, which is why he preferred to not get attached. (Although he hadn't been very successful at that.)  

He shook his head, trying to clear himself of the sadness that suddenly coursed through his body. 

Dazai looked over the courtyard, trying to find anything that might help him cover himself, while Chuuya's voice was a buzz in the background. 

He didn't realize what had happened until it had happened. Silver suddenly jumped out and attacked Chuuya, the other three moving ahead with her. It wasn't much, but now they were ahead of the line of cars that were parked, and Dazai could easily touch them. 

He glanced over to where Chuuya was, but he didn't need to be worried. It was a Port Mafia executive, Jesus, of course he wouldn't get defeated by a puny kid. Dazai smirked at he took out the knife he'd stolen from Chuuya not long ago. 

'Here we go.' He thought, as pushed himself out of the place where he'd been hiding. Eimiko, Jasmine and the other person didn't notice him. At least not immediately. 

Dazai's hand reached and grabbed Eimiko, and the other one grabbed the other person. He shoved them together and trapped Jasmine in the middle. 

"You motherfucker-" Jasmine swore but it was too late. Dazai's ability's blue hue seeped the courtyard and in a matter of seconds, the entire Agency and the missing Mafia members were standing there. 

Silver turned around and swore, but it was too late. They'd got what they'd come for. Eimiko yelled but Dazai didn't have the time to entertain kids. With a swift move of his knife, he hit the nerve point at the bad of the neck that knocked the boy out. 

Jasmine obviously thought he was dead because she soon became hysteric. "No! Eimiko! You fuckers what the fuck did you do to him? I'm going to rip off your head-" She continued screaming and Dazai couldn't be bothered less.  

"D-Dazai-san?" Atsushi said from where he stood. He had a nasty gash on his cheek that wasn't healing. 

Dazai smiled as he said, "Yo Atsushi-kun! Don't worry Chuuya'll wrap this fight up soon and then we can all go home!" He laughed, holding his knives hard against the captives he held. 

"Victor." Silver said, her voice low and horse, as she continued dodging kicks from Chuuya. 

The person Dazai held in his other arm reacted to the name, as he looked up, the hood falling away. "What?" 

"You're our last hope. Please-" Her voice broke off, and something inside Dazai went off. He pressed the same pressure point and in a while Jasmine fell to the ground, unconscious too.

"Dazai, beware she has the power to-" Kouyou began but she was violently jerked to the left, where Chuuya was fighting Silver. He stopped as soon as Kouyou landed in-front of him. 

"Ane-san?" He asked, keeping his voice composed. Out of the corner of his eyes, Dazai could see Silver's fingers twitching as Kouyou moved into a standing postion, and then into a fighting stance. 

Chuuya's eyes widened. "Wait- I'm not fighting you-" He began, but didn't get a chance to say more and Kouyou attacked him and he dodged. 

"Oh." Is all Dazai said. "Your name, Silver is after your ability right? You can control silver." He said, as Silver looked at him. 

"Bingo." She smiled, and then Dazai noticed it. All the member were wearing silver bracelets on their hands, legs and necks.  

Oh god this wasn't gonna be good. 

Atsushi, Kunikida, Kyouka and Yosano came in his view, as he looked at them and laughed nervously. 

"Hi." 

And then he got kicked off by Kunikida, who yelled an apology afterwards. 

Silver divided the remaining people into the organization they were in, while Victor got up and went towards where Silver was standing. 

So now Dazai wasn't fighting a bunch of random kids. He had to face his own members, and gee that was bound to be fun. 

Authors note: 

🧍 Well uh idk wtf this chapter was? Im bad at writing action scenes but I'm planning to include another screaming incident in the next chapter because i can. 

As always tysm for reading and hope you have a nice day!