Chapter 10.

Chuuya had officially decided to call this his worst birthday. 

Ever. 

"Ane-san, I can't take out the enemy if we're sparring." Chuuya sighed as he dodged another attack from the pink lady. 

"I'm not trying to spar with you. It's the ability." Ane-san grumbled as she jumped another time, aiming a punch. Chuuya dodged it pretty easily, but nonetheless it was annoying. 

"Ability?" Chuuyas asked, as he jumped further away. "Not back yet." Ane-san said as she jumped towards where he was. 

Chuuya jumped away again, going around in circles. 

"Do you have any idea-" His statement was cut off as Kunikida's voice shouted. "I'm sorry about that." 

Chuuya dodged as he turned behind just in time to see Dazai being kicked and flying further away. "That looks fun." He said as he jumped again. 

"Chuuya you need to fight me." Kouyou said, as she punched again. 

"Yes Chuuya." Silver mocked. "You need to fight not only her, but the entirety of your Mafia buddies." 

Chuuya's eyes widened as the rest of the Mafia members closed in on him. 

"Oi oi oi." He said nervously. He could take them all on, but fighting them could cause injuries. And Chuuya did not want that at all. 

He dodged kicks after kicks, punches after punches, and after a while his annoyance only grew. By the 30th time he's dodged, he decided that it was enough. 

"Hey fucker." He yelled at Silver, who seemed to have both hands occupied. She glanced over at him, a smirk on her lips. Chuuya couldn't make out what she was lip-syncing, but he decided that it wasn't important anyway. 

"Even after I killed your Diabetes leader, you won't fight to kill me?" Chuuya laughed, dodging another kick and giving an annoyed look to Higuchi who mumbled an apology.  

"His name." She snarled. "Was Daiki. And these are just to tire you out. After that I'll personally kill you." She smiled a creepy smile. 

"And while you're killing me." Chuuya said, not even bothering to dodge anymore. He increased his own gravity and none of their kicks had any affect on him. "-you assume that no one's gonna attack you?" 

Silver's grin only widened. "No one's gonna be paying you any attention, my dear gravity manipulator. How can they-" She laughed. "-when they're going to be so busy ripping each other apart?" 

That confirmed Chuuya's theory. "Ah so that's his ability? He messes with people's head?" Chuuya asked nonchalantly, jumping and kicking in mid-air. Hard enough to make them back-off, but not hard enough to cause harm. 

"That's the second time they've gotten information out of you being dumb." The kid said.

Silver growled at him. "Shut it. And you-" She turned towards Chuuya. "-think you're so smart, don't you? Killing another human-" Her voice trembled. "-must be like everyday shit to you?" 

"Every other day." Chuuya said, as he looked towards his mafia member's apologetically. "Sorry guys." 

He jumped and kicked, this time hard enough to cause injuries, and they all went flying here n there. 

"Now." He said, turning his full attention to the ability user. "Why don't be have a little one on one chat?" 

He jumped towards where Silver was standing. "Hi." He said as he kicked. Hard. Letting all his frustration flow into that one kick. Should be enough to kill.