~Sitting on the bench with you~

Outfit up top you can change it Ofc !

Y/N's POV:

October 10: beginning of practice.

"Mendoza why would you tell him!" I say while trying to get to the bench.

"Well why did you lie!?" He responded

"Because ..um..I uhm" I say nervous.

"Whatever " he says. I see him looking at something and I look to see. No way . I started to get up and go hide somewhere.

"Hi I'm Cira. You are? " the girl says

"Luis .. are you looking for someone ?" He responds

"Yeah but uhm can you help me find the coach of Team USA ? " she smirks

"Oh he's right over there.." he says confusingly.

I peak over the corner of the wall I'm standing behind. God I'm really hoping she's just here because she's dating Mendoza .

"Hi I'm Cira you're the coach of team USA?" She says

"Yeah do you need something?" He says

" I came here to .." she smirks . " report that one of your players are banned from playing hockey for at least another week. Just in case you thought of letting them play on your team.." she smiled

" who?!" Everyone says in sync.

Holy fuck. I gotta go stop this bitch . Please no... I just had to be on crutches. Thanks for that Mendoza.

"Y/n L/n.." She smirked "oh there you are y/n !! I missed you so much !" She says in a fake happy voice.

"Oh really! Awe! look we're crutches twins. " I smiled at her "hey whatever you're here for. you should back up and stop lying to people." I said in a stern voice

" oh really? lie? Then would you mind letting me show them this ." She said in a serious voice.

Soon enough something was playing on the big screen. (Ik there isn't a big screen in there rink but js dw) It was me..it was my meltdown. I looked at Mendoza and then I looked back at the ground. Everyone looked at me and I could tell they were mad at me.

"If you can't get this clear in your head let me explain. The only reason IM on CRUTCHES is BECAUSE OF HER.. Shes lucky her dad is a lawyer and only had to pay for my rehab. About 2 years ago y/n and me were in the states big finals. We weren't on the same teams. It came down to her. It was her chance to make a shot. It was my time to shine as a goalie. When she didn't make the shot she got so mad." She made a sad crying face . " she broke her hockey stick ran over to me and started to beat me up" she says in a serious voice.

"Coach y/n looked nervous when she was about to take that shot.. her legs are shaking. Hey look there saying something to her " Connie says .

"Oh uhm we didn't say anything to her she was just ... nervous that's it. She even started screaming at her coach. She threw her little rich hockey stick onto the ground and her little rich skates . You know it took a while to get that skate out of the ice. You didn't have to throw it that hard." She looked at me. "Tell your dad I'm not done with therapy and he needs to pay up soon." She talked back.

"You bitch! " I cried out.

"Say what?" Cira says.

"I knew I couldn't play okay !! If you wanted the money then you could've called my dad. Not come over here !" I cried.

"Not my fault you cant play hockey. " She smirked and then left

"Bro y/n what the fuck?" "Y/n why would you do that!" "That's so wrong y/n" "I get why you were mad but you didn't need to attack her" " you disgust me   y/n" "you're staying on the bench y/n till I say you can practice " " y/n I can't believe you wouldn't tell us" all the ducks starts saying stuff to me. I just cried and look at te ground. The only ones who didn't say anything to me where the newcomers. The so called "original ducks" dissed me. But then Connie came up to me.