•welcome back.•

Outfit up top! You will need a skirt it's part of the story for awhile but feel free to change it!

Y/N's POV:

September 26

I stand in between scooter and Riley looking down to the ground. I should've made it official I was done with the varsity team. I keep my head to the ground.

"Do I have a motion for reconsideration ?" Buckley asks. I"'m sorry, Coach, but unless there is a motion from a board member...and a second, the decision must stand."

"You leave us no choice but to bring in our attorney." Coach Orion says. That's when the door opens and it's coach Bombay!

"Dean Buckley, members of the board. As counsel for Coach Orion... and the freshman hockey team, I'm here today to set forth your legal options, so that you may make the best possible decision for all parties concerned." Bombay walks up to Dean.

"Mr. Bombay, this isn't a legal proceeding." Dean tells him.

"Not yet, but I can assure you that it will be. Do you mind ?" Bombay hands him his briefcase. "These scholarships-- an offer-- became a binding contract upon the signatures of the recipients... and acceptance by the Ducks. They cannot be voided except for cause which, I guarantee you, you have none. "

Bombay goes on, "Should you decide to pursue their cancellation, I will slap you with an injunction. I will tie this matter up in court for years, until long after these kids have gone on to college. And I will collect damages. I will win. Because I am very, very good. You know why I'm so good? Because I had a good education.You gave it to me. And you're gonna give it to these kids." Bombay says.

I look up to see Bombay and he gives me a smile. I remember all the good things that happened to me and the ducks. I don't know if I will officially quit hockey all I know is I wanna be with my ducks again.

"He is good." Orion whispers to Charlie.

"just gettin' started." Charlie whispers back.

"Now some of you may be snobbish enough to believe that...these Ducks don't belong at Eden Hall" Bombay says. Orion looks over to the varsity players.

"Let me tell you, you are dead wrong. These are remarkable young people.You give them their full shot, and I promise you they will succeed. Not only on the ice, but in the classrooms as well. These people are my friends, and I know what they can do. Accordingly, I demand that you reinstate their scholarships, for their benefit and for your own." Coach Gordon finishes.

The board members start to decide.

"This is ridiculous. Really." One of them says.

"What's going on, man ?" Cole whispers to Rick.

"Shut up Cole." I whisper.

"I move that the scholarships...be reinstated. " a woman in red says.

"Is there a second ?" Dean says. The second raises his hand after the first.

Yes there's a motion! All In motion please ..please.

"All in favor ?" Dean says.

"We have no choice." One of the board members says.

"Scholarships reinstated" Dean states.

I run over to Julie and Connie.

"You guys are gonna stay!" I say in excitement.

"Yes we are ma'am !" Connie says hugging me tight with Jules.

Charlie's POV:

"For Hans, Charlie. I've got some business in Chicago, but I'll be back soon. If you need anything, give me a call." Coach Bombay tells me.