-Let's do this-

Outfit up top! You know the drill with the skirt and how you can change it!

Y/N's POV:

Me and Riley had just gone through a break up. It was tough at first but we managed to stay friends.
I was still friends with most of the Ducks. All the ducks started changing after the varsity game. Of course we all managed to stay friends but they only real friends I had were Dwayne, Averman Goldberg , Adam, Ken, Guy, and Fulton.

"Hey Guy! " I ran to go hug him.

"Sup !" He smiles.

"I hate this part of my life. Summer is sadly over" I make a pout face.

"Don't remind me." He chuckles.

Soon enough we are joined by the rest of the guys.

"Hey guys..do you ever feel sad we aren't with the other ducks and their friend group?" I ask

"Forget them! We have each other and a true heart." Ken says

We start walking to our homeroom that we have together. We sit down waiting to get our school schedules when someone sits next to our small group.

"Hi guys." Connie says looking at her phone then posing for a picture.

"Hey baby!" Guy smiles and tries to kiss her but she walks away.

"What was that?" I ask totally confused.

"Oh shoot it got your girlfriend. " Dwayne says.

"Don't worry buddy! She's just heading to class" Fulton tried to brighten up the mood.

We all get our schedules and realize we all have every single class together.

"We did it again." I smirk giving high fives to all the guys. We head to our history class and take a seat all next to each other. We sat in the back  and someone else comes to join us as we sit. It was Charlie.

"Sup Charlie where have you been all summer!" Goldberg says.

"Oh ye- yeah give me a second" he looks at his phone texting someone. We wait for an answer but he just keeps texting or whatever. Class eventually ends and the team goes from class to class. Then finally it's lunch time. We don't sit with the ducks anymore it's just our small group.

"Being back here is so tuff." I say

"Right."Adam sighs.

"Homework on the first day too" Averman says

"Don't worry sophomore year will go by quick, just like freshman year did." Adam tries to cheer us up.

"Uhm guys.. " Ken says.

"Yea what's up!" I say smiling. He shows us a picture of Connie kissing a random freshman. Guy stands up and runs off.

"Guy wait!" I yell out but I guess he didn't hear.

Guy's POV:

I can't believe Connie would do that.. that's it. I have to go and talk to her. Is this why she dodged my kiss today? I quickly go and find Connie and there she was talking with the guy from the photo, smiling.

"Connie what's up with you!" I yell at her but softly.

"What do you mean Germaine?" She says. I quickly look for the photo and show it to her.

"What do you mean what's up with me? What's this??" I say trying not to cry.

"That's just photoshop baby!" She laughs.

"Uh huh whatever." I walk away but stop.

"Actually Connie I need a break." I say about to cry.

"No it's okay baby trust me I love you " she kissed me.