•Coach Orion•

(Outfit up top ! You can change it)

The ducks walk over to the rink with their ducks jerseys. I don't have mine on since your parents told me it's dumb since you'll just get New Jerseys. Neither was Julie as she wore a blue and white 'Maine jersey.' I wore one just like hers but mine said , 'Blaine' with a logo on the front. Mendoza, guy, Goldberg, Fulton, Dwayne or averman weren't wearing their original duck jerseys. So pretty much everyone wasn't.

"Where's your duck jersey Y/N" Connie says .

"Don't worry about it." I frown

"Wow, this place is great." This is a nice rink."" Hot dog.""It's huge." Everyone starts completing the rink.

"You know, I bet they even have a snack bar here." Goldberg says.

" Big deal." Fulton says as Voices fill the room.

"They look pretty good." Says Luis

"They sure won a lot of championships." Julie says

"Probably cheated." I look at Jules and smirk. "Cmon they're man whores."

We keep looking at the rink, mesmerized.

"If it isn't Captain Ducky." Rick says putting his hand on Charlie's shoulder.

"Get your hands off him." Fulton says

" Ooh, look. A Bash Brother. I'm so scared." Cole laughs.

"Break it up! Come on, men, let's go." Coach Wilson says. They all shoot us looks. We all get on the ice.

"How about it, Cowboy ? Round up ?"

"Hey, Charlie, shouldn't we wait for the new coach before we mess around ?" Connie asks.

"This is how we practice. Duck hockey, Connie. You'll have to get used to it sooner or later. Well, come on, Cowboy. Hit it." Charlie tells her.

Yee-ha !Round 'em up, doggies !" Dwayne yells. "Here I come,y'all!"

Voices fill the room again. I skate over to the bench and sit down waiting for the new coach. I decide not to mess around for the sake of my parents names. Right? Im a pussy.

Charlie falls on the ground with the rope around him. I hear a whistle blow and get up to get on the ice.

"My name is Coach Orion. You can call me ""Coach'' or ""Coach Orion.''" He says

"Well, you can call me ""Charlie.''" Responds Charlie

"That must be what that ""C'' on your jersey stands for, huh ? It sure doesn't stand for ""captain.''" The coach says.

"Hoe" I let out. Oh shit I really hope he didn't hear that. I start drifting off to space not hearing what anyone was saying.

"Sorry, Coach. We were just messin' with you, you know ?" Russ says

"Hey, Bombay gave him that ""C.''" Goldberg tells coach.

"And I respect that, but that's the past. This is my team now, and I'll be selecting the captain." Coach says

"You gotta be kidding me, right ? I mean, you're the rookie here." Charlie reply's "We all been together for four years."

"Okay, Charlie, laps. Right now." Coach yells to him

"How many, Coach Orion ?" He says, annoyed appeared in his voice.

" I don't recall saying." He reply's

"Now you listen up, and you listen up good. We are here for one reason and one reason only. You know what that is ? It starts with a ""W.'' He continued talking, then looking at averman.