-Caught-

A/N: this is part 2 to the previous chapter!! Also the outfit is changeable

Y/N's POV:

I was still shocked from yesterday I decided to not wear anything too tight because my body ached. I grabbed some grey sweatpants. They seemed to be low waisted. I picked out a pink shirt that was like really cropped. I took a matching grey zip up sweater but didn't zip it up at all. I really couldn't give less of a damn if I got dress coded. I put on some jewelry to top it off and the aching was really getting to me so I popped some pills for pain in my mouth and took the medicine with me for in case. I swear they. are. not. drugs. I begin walking to class while humming to my favorite song and listening to it. 'Borderline' by tame impala. (Pretend the song was from back then💀) I keep walking to class, making my way down the stairs. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was guy... I turn down my music.

"What are you listening to?" Guy asks and smiles.  I hand him one side of my earbud. I also swear it was clean. I'm not nasty. "Damn this song is good!" He laughs. We kept listening to all different songs. Sometimes we'd sing together or just hum to the music. As we were close to our first class he pulls me into an empty one.

"Hey guy! We gotta get to class!!" I say

"Chill there's only 10 more minutes." He responds

"Yeah but sti-" I say but the same lips from last night are pressed against mine. He kisses me long and passionate. I kiss him back making it more passionate.we pull apart and smile at each other looking at our eyes that are glossy and beautiful. I start laughing and stare at him. "You wanna know what Germaine?" I say

"What?" He says looking at me.

"I think ..." I say leaning close to his ear. "We should get to class!" I say and begin laughing and running to class.

"N/N!" He yells. "Cmon!" He laughs.

I look back and as soon as I look back forward I bump into someone...Julie.

"Hey! Watch out!" She says as she turns around. "Oh. It's just you guys...uhm hi" she says but turns back around. Guy helps me up. I'm not gonna lie it hurt to fall back on my ass. My body just aches more.we head into class and I get nervous cause Connie sits at our table. It was awkward because guy sits in between me and Connie. I Fede Connie giving us a few glances then I see she has a sad look. I feel so bad now. I don't even know if me and Guy are dating. I start thinking about how this was all to get out friends back. I quickly get back into plan mode. Guy holds my hand and brings it over the table. I noticed Connie looked at our hands and back at her phone even more sad. I started regretting everything. This was even worse than everyone knowing about my meltdown and all the ducks were mad at me. The thing is she was the only one that didn't get mad at me from the ducks team. I softly move my hand from guy's. He looks at me and I smile making him not want to worry.

Soon class was over and I grab my thing quickly and leave as fast as I could. I was getting in the way of Connie's first love life. I knew she still liked him. I know he probably still likes her. I mean not to long ago I liked Luis. What even happened? I was getting distracted in my thought when I bump into someone AGAIN. Yet this time it was Dean. He was with Charlie. I could see Russ and Jesse coming up to them in the distance.

"Woah! You really falling for there huh?" Dean says.

"What? " I say in confusion

"You alright? " Jesse says holding out his hand.

"Uhm. Yeah." I say before I get up and holding onto my left leg. Or wherever it hurt.

"Dude you sure you're alright?" Russ says.