~Dinner with the banks family~

Y/N's POV:

October 11: 5:13

It's been only been one full day since I've been on crutches. I got home and I immediately called luis. We talked for a good hour but I realized it was about time I got ready.

"It was fun talking Luis but I gotta go and get ready for dinner." I say him.

"See ya, love." he responds back.

"Love?" I mumble. What the hell. I walked downstairs and I see the house was really shiny. The white marble walls were extra clean today. The table was already set up and my parents were in really fancy outfits.

"What time is it honey?" My mom says

"Uhm 5:13 sweetheart!" Dad replies.

Practice was a bit longer todays huh?

"Y/ N hurry and get showered they'll be here at 6:25" my mom says.

"Oh okay mom " I started walking up back to my room. Which was the guest room on the second floor because my original room was on the third floor and I didn't wanna make my sprained knee worse. I got in the shower and turned it on. I started to clean up for my moms special dinner. I slipped on a dress ( the dress up top, you can change it if you want)  and it was 30 minutes before they got here. I curled my hair as fast as I could and once I was done. I started walking down the stairs. when my parents opened the house door, holy Jesus they walked in with their most fancy outfits! Behind them was.. BANKS?? He cleans up really well. Was he staring at me? Man talk about creepy. I guess I was staring for too long.

Adams's POV:

My parents and me stepped out of our car and walked up to the front door. They had a good big house and a big drive way. I heard my parents saying how they had a really pretty daughter and maybe we should go on a date instead of interrupting the dinner the parents are gonna have. I ignored them and I walked inside. I looked up and.. is that L/N??? She looked so beautiful. I quickly remembered why I was mad at her and looked away. We all sat down at the table and I'm guessing our parents made us sit next to each other because they looked at us and smiled. I was annoyed at my parents and wanted to leave and of course I wasn't going to leave her sitting here with our parents so I put my anger aside and asked her, " Hey y/n, you wanna get out of here?" I hesitated.

"Oh? Um sure where to?" We whispered to each other.

"I don't know let's eat somewhere else." I says in a quiet tone. "Hey um Mr. L/N is it alright if me and y/n go out for dinner somewhere else that way you , your wife, and my parents can talk about business alone? May I ?" I asked.

"Yeah no problem banks. Take the card y/n in case you wanna go anywhere else" he smiles at me.

I take y/n's crutches and give them to her. I help her get to her crutches. We start walking to a nearby restaurant. It was a fancy one. They live in a really rich neighborhood so I was glad we weren't going to be underdressed. It was 5 more minutes till we got there and it was the most silent walk ever. It was awkward until she spoke to me . She grabbed my arm making me look at her (w rizz) her pretty eyes. They were glossy like she was about to cry.

"Banks im sorry.. i know you're mad at me.." she said. She grabbed my hand and intertwined it with hers so I would have to listen. we kept walking to the restaurant. "I used to be on a team with her. Our coach made up a rule that..only the best got to have more time. I got more time and she was mad. So she left. I've been on my streak to winning states but then that day. I realized I'd be up against her. She had told me something right before I was going to shoot. So I got anxious and messed up my shot. They ended up winning and that's when I just snapped." She say.