~together and forever~

Y/N's POV:

October 16: 1: 27

We were all in class but I could just tell everyone wanted to go to sleep. I tried keeping my head up but sleep got the best of me. I rested my head on my hand and drifted away.

"y/n hey. wake up love." miss Mackay says.

"I swear i'll do better." I say, still half asleep. miss Mackay looks at me with a sympathetic look.

"Luis" she says.

"not my best.." Luis mumbles. she shakes him a bit more and he finally wakes up, "sorry"

She sighs, "alright children, go off and get some rest before I change my mind." she says in her sweet voice.

we all pick up our stuff and head out. "thank you, miss Mackay." I say.

__

"And hold, two, three-" dean says. Turns out we were not going to get a break; were exercising for our next game.

"Coach isn't here. Why do we have to be?" Connie says.

"We have a game tonight. We have to work out." Dean says.

"He is right though.." I say.

"I say mutiny. Who's with me?"

"Goldberg, i'm too tired to mutiny." Dwayne states.

"Come on, guys, it's not like we couldn't use the conditioning." Julie says.

" speak for yourself, babe."

"Her name is Julie, not "babe. "" I say. I push dean back. "you want try me than come get it."

"awh yea?" he says and pushes me back.

"hey! back off! you heard the girl. her name, is Julie. not fucking babe."

"Don't tell me how to talk" dean says pushing Adam back " rich boy!"

'Hey, Portman, chill!" Fulton says.

"Hey, you want some of this?" dean yells.

"not again. what the fuck!" I say.

"Yo, Team U.S.A., what are you gonna do today, a million jumping jacks?" it was the kid that was picking on Jesse.

"This kids crazier than me. forget about him. " he says before turning back to fighting " Look, Fulton!" dean says.

"Hey, chill!" Charlie says.

"Hey, man, i'm gettin' sick of you!" Jesse yells at the boy.

"Well i'm gettin' sick of the U.S.A. represented by a of whining babies."

"Too bad you can't back up that mouth." Jesse responds.

"Me and my boys can take you anytime, anywhere."

"i don't see no "boys. "" Jesse says.

" i got 'em waitin'. Grab your gear and let's go play some schoolyard  puck. Or maybe you forgot  what it's like to play for real pride."he says before getting dragged out by one of the security people.

"You got a pass?" The security guard says.

"Come on, it's not too far, you wimps." he yells at us.

" What are you doin'? Get off!. cmon You comin' or not?"

we all decided to give it a shot so we immediately got our roller blades on and everything we needed.