Uncovered

Chapter eight

I was tidying up the kitchen, Ezra was out with his friends yet again. He'd been trying to make pizza and he'd destroyed the kitchen.

I was humming along to the frozen soundtrack, blaring on the radio. It had been a gift from a friend and I used it nearly every day, bewitching it to play the songs I wanted. I didn't hear the front door open, I didn't hear the footsteps in the hall.

Severus walked in, raising his eyebrows at me "I didn't take you as a frozen girl"

I narrowed my eyes at him "I didn't take you as a man who knew what frozen was"

He held his hands up, surrendering to me. I knew I had him there. I turned the music down, walking over to him and kissing his lips. Severus cupped my cheek, kissing me back.

I felt his other hand on my waist, his thumb gently tracing patterns on the fabric of the dress I was wearing. I felt shivers trickling down my spine, going from the tips of my fingers all the way to my feet.

I leant back against the counter, Severus was pressed against me as our kiss gradually became more heated. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip and opened my mouth, he was a good kisser.

I enjoyed his lips against mine, his warm body close to me. I slowly pulled away, looking up at him. We wanted the same thing yet we were both equally as unsure. Severus broke the silence

"We don't have to, if you don't want to"

I swallowed, it had been a while "I want to Severus, I want you" I ran my hands down his chest, looking down before looking back at his face.

I thought, by the look on his face, that it might have been a while for him too. He obviously wouldn't be getting much action at Hogwarts, plus he kept to himself.

Severus kissed me again, becoming bolder as his hand rested on my ass. I liked it there, it wasn't like the disgusting men down at the pub who would grope and grab, it was different with him.

I took his hand, pulling him upstairs to my bedroom. Ezra wouldn't be home for a while. I closed the door behind us before walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me against him and kissed me passionately.

I didn't love him, he didn't love me. It wouldn't be loving and I was slightly swayed by that, I'd only ever had sex that was loving. I supposed I should broaden my horizon and sleep with a man I'd only known two weeks.

I took his jumper off, he had a long sleeve shirt on underneath. I unbuttoned it, moving to slide it off his shoulders. Severus shook his head, I understood, I wasn't going to push his boundaries.

I lifted my arms up and he took my dress off. I suddenly felt very self conscious. I was wearing a plain black thong with a grey bra, obviously I wasn't expecting to be getting stripped by someone I'd been trying to impress for a while now. Severus didn't seem bothered, he barely looked at my underwear.

He pushed me down on the bed, getting on top of me, his kisses making their way down my neck. I felt his fingers unclip my bra, I helped him get it off. I held his head against my chest as he kissed across my breasts.

I felt beautiful as he lifted his head up, his gaze on my body. Severus was looking at me like I was a goddess, here to seduce him. I reached down, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers.

I freed his aching cock, watching it spring up against his lower abdomen. Oh. My. God. I didn't know if it would bloody fit. He pulled my thong off, kissing me again.

I wrapped my arms around him, my nails tracing against his back. He looked down at me and I nodded. I knew what he was about to ask so I answered his question before he'd even asked it "Yes Severus, I still want to."

He smiled at me "It's always good to make sure, Esme"

God, I loved how he said my name, it fell from his lips and floated through the air. My cheeks flushed as I cupped his cheek, closing my eyes and kissing him again.

Severus lined himself up with me, slowly pushing into me with a quiet groan. I inhaled slowly, leaning my head back. I felt full and he was only halfway in.

I heard another soft groan from him and I lifted my head up. I kissed his lips, wrapping my legs around his waist. He gave me a little while to adjust before slowly starting to thrust into me.

I couldn't stop the choked moans from falling from my lips, I hoped Severus wouldn't think I was being dramatic. I couldn't help it, he felt amazing. I felt relieved when his low moans mixed with mine.

I was actually sleeping with him, the reality hit me as I looked up into his dark eyes, I definitely wasn't complaining.

I just hoped Ezra would stay away long enough for us both to get cleaned up, I felt his pace quicken and I threw my head back.

Severus confidence was building, he attacked my neck, kissing it and biting gently. I could feel the hickey he was sucking at the bottom of my neck. He was rough, yet gentle at the same time. I couldn't think, ecstasy clouding my vision as he once again hit my G-spot.

My legs began to shake as I tightened them around him, I didn't want him to pull away, not when i was this close.

I moaned loudly, my hips bucking and my fist enclosing on his hair as I cum, contracting around him. I felt him twitch inside of me, hearing his choked moan.

His cum spurted inside of me with each thrust of his hips, Severus pushed himself deeper inside of me as he rode out his orgasm. I panted quietly, running my hands up and down his biceps.

He looked down at me, we made eye contact. It was awkward for a total of five seconds before I started to laugh, he joined in. I pulled him down to lie beside me, he fastening his trousers up and I cuddled into him.

I could feel his cum dripping out of me onto my bedsheets, I didn't care. I just wanted to be close to him.

We were quiet, him holding me as we both caught our breath, taking in what had just happened. Neither of us could quite believe it.

"Are you alright Esme?"

"Course I am, Severus. That was wonderful"

I looked up at him, and he smiled. I got the impression that he didn't receive compliments very often.

We were cuddled up together, just talking quietly when I heard the front door bang. I fell out of bed, getting tangled up in the sheets as I tried to stand up.

"Shit!" I hissed, throwing Severus' jumper at him to put back on. He hastily buttoned his shirt up as Ezra stamped up the stairs.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a random t-shirt. He burst through the door. Me and Severus tried to look as innocent as possible, his shirt hanging out of his jumper, both of us sweaty and pink-cheeked.

Ezra looked at us suspiciously, folding his arms.

"Were you playing twister without me?"

I couldn't help but laugh. What else could I do?