Late night🍓(Male reader)

Smut warning! If you just wanna see smut scroll down till you see the 🍓there's 2 so have fun

Y/N POV

I woke up to Doe next to me luckily I didn't have work so I could stay in bed with Doe. Then I felt a hand on my waist. I turned to see Doe. "Good morning darling" he said his morning voice was so nice I rested my head on his chest. He was warm I started to drift off to sleep as he played with my hair. 

         Another hour brought to you by laziness 11:30 AM

John Doe POV

Y/N slowly started to wake up he was so cute! As he got up out of bed and over to the bathroom I got up and checked the time I thought instead of making breakfast I'll make lunch (I know brunch is a thing but no not in Uncanny Valley I think) as I made lunch then he walked in the kitchen. I put his food on the the table with some water. (A/N drink water) I ate with him even though it didn't feel right I did it for his sake. After lunch we cuddled on the couch. I love him so much. He was also playing with my hair. I accidentally started to purr. "Gosh! I'm so sorry it's kinda uncontrollable. I'm sorry!" I said hoping it wasn't weird. "It's okay, no need to apologize. It cute." He said. He... was fine with it? I hugged him. "Thank you" as my grip tightened he was so cute!

Another time skip brought to you by sleep 7:70 PM

Y/N'S POV

My eyes slowly opened to see John watching TV no surprise. But i guess I had fell asleep, I had sat closer over to Doe but he didn't notice I did so I sat in between his legs. (stop) "Oh, hey darling. How was your nap?" He said. "Okay... but I kinda need..." my face started to warm up and I started to blush. " I kinda need your help." I hid my face into my hands. Doe moved my hands away

                                                                                                 🍓

"I'll help you. But you've have to do better than that." He said "Please, Doe, Please help me. Please~?" I hoped that was enough for him. Then he grabbed me and put me onto the bed and took off my pant he looked back up at me making sure it was okay I nodded. He took his pant along with my and his boxers off. He took his hand and moved it up and down my dick letting small moans "D-Doe~"I moaned "Do something~. Please~" he quick inserted his dick into my entrance. Thrusting back and forth. "Ah~ Doe I'm about to~" as a came on his dick. Then I felt something wet on my dick. Doe was licking what ever was left on me. I was breathing heavy barely breathing, so was Doe. "That was nice" Doe said. "Ya..." as we put our clothes back on.

John Doe's POV

Y/N layed on my chest as he was still breathing heavy. His breath was so cute. I played with his hair before he got up to go shower. I stayed back, got up to go watch TV. After Y/N got out he was in a towel I got up and went over and grab his waist he was so warm but he flinched for a second "Jeez, Doe. You scared me." He said. " Sorry your just so irresistible~" Y/N started to turn red. I kissed his neck leaving a hickey behind. "shit" I whispered. " What happened?" He said "NOTHING!" He looked in the mirror and looked at his neck and turned back to me. "Doe..."

Y/N'S POV

DOE LEFT A HICKEY ON MY NECK. AND I HAVE WORK TOMORROW. I just got dressed. "I'm very sorry Y/N!" Doe said. I sighed. "It's okay Doe. Don't worry about it." Doe started to get upset it looked like he was about to cry. I hugged him and reassured him it was okay. He cuddled me and   Kissed me so much it tickled. I kissed him back and we stopped for air."I love you Doe"I said. "I love you too" Doe said while hugging me tight

John Doe's POV

I  woke up to see that Y/N wasn't there I just assumed that he already left for work.

Another time skip brought to you by depression 

These clothes are starting to smell I'll just borrow some of Y/N's clothes. He won't mind. Right? I look through his closet I choose a shirt a hoodie and some sweatpants pants. I took my clothes off and put his on. Then I went back to the living room and watched TV. 

Time skip for your sake

I forgot to change out of the clothes. Then all of a sudden I hear the door open. I rushed over to Y/N  and hugged him 

Y/N's POV 

"Hey Doe!" Then I realize he was wearing my clothes he looked so cute in them "Are you wearing my clothes?" I asked "Oh! Um, yea sorry. I could go change." Doe said "No. Don't, you look cute" Doe's face turned red. I put my stuff down and walked back to Doe and but my hands around his waist and kissed him

                                                                                          🍓

I grabbed Doe's wait and then gripped on the waistband pulling a little. "Doe" "Yes?" I grabbed Doe's wrist and pulled him towards the bedroom. Doe was shocked and his face was a deep crimson. I kissed him and put my hand down his pants the pulled it down and tossed it aside. Then did the same with his boxers and my clothes. 

John Doe's POV

Y/N grabbed onto my dick and stared to rub up and down. I let moans out as he quickened. Then he put his dick into my entrance. And put his other and up my shirt. I let out louder moans as he started to go faster and faster. "Y-Y/N I'm C-Close!" I moaned "So am I" he groaned as I came on his dick he was still going I keep moaning louder as I came again I tugged on Y/N's shirt he stopped and looked up at me "Are you okay? Are you tired?" He asked "Y-yes and yes" I replied. Then I felt something wet on my dick Y/N was licking me clean!?!? I put my clothes back on and Y/N rested his head on my stomach. I leaned my head back after today. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Another day( I guess) last day of this chapter 

Y/N's POV

I woke up I felt restless. Like I couldn't move I turned and saw Doe I put one on my hands on his cheek(stop) and whispered "good morning" I decided to call in sick because I way I was feeling. I felt weak and tired. I couldn't make it today. So I texted my boss and went back to sleep

John Doe's POV 

Huh? Why was Y/N still here not that I don't want him to. I am just curious. His head was still resting on my stomach form yesterday night. So I'll let him sleep.

You know time skip 

Y/N was finally awake I could ask them now but they looked tired. Even after just waking  up it's 10:79! "Y/N are you okay? Why didn't you go to work?" I asked Y/N turned slowly not making eye contact I took my index finger and thump and put it on his chin and made his look at me he was blushing a little, and finally looked at me. "Nah, not really. I just don't feel myself today." I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. "It's okay, you can rest in here, and I'll make you something."I said "No... you don't have to do all that I'll just have some water can you get that for me...... please~" I don't know if I was just the why he said "please" or anything else. "Okay don't worry" as I left the room I could feel my face heating up. I got the water and heard Y/N what sounded like ... crying? I walking into the room to see Y/N curled up on his side I walk over to him and gave him his water I got in bed and hugged him and kissed him. Then I let him sleep on my chest. 

Sorry if this is long or not long enough but time skip and

Y/N's POV

I woke up in Doe's arm my head on his chest I looked up and kissed him. I got up feeling like I could fall, Doe grabbed my arm and pulled me back I hugged him back and almost cried "you cares so much about me. Yet I don't do any thing for you. I'm so sorry." I started to cry again and do caressed my cheek and put his hand on my waist pulling me in. "I love you so much Y/N. And don't be sorry you care so much about me. I love you Y/N~" I kissed him "I love you to Doe."

1502 words help me and my hands but tell me if you enjoyed this. Have a good Day/Afternoon/Night <3 REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND EAT <333