Part 3 (Y/N's POV)

This is just continuing what happened in part 2 so okay 👌 

I heard the door open and quietly close my phone was also on and the only one who knows my password is John. I got up and saw Henry's number open with a random location. Guessing it was Henry's I didn't want to got to go, sitting in the living room waiting for him. Thoughts of him killing him rushed my head. I couldn't over think this. He finally got home flinched a little bit. "Where were you?" I asked in a serious tone. "I was out." He said quietly. "That's not an answer to my question." I started to raise my voice a little "Where were you?" Grabbing his chin to make him look at me. "Where. Were. You. Doe." "I already told you out!" I grabbed my keys and walked out seeing the sun start to rise. "Where are you going?" I didn't respond. I walked out leaving the door open knowing him well he'll follow. I sat on a spot on the bench in a park hearing his footsteps behind and him sitting next to me. "Pretty. Isn't it?" I rested my head on his shoulder. "Yea. Not as pretty as you." I blushed as we sat there quietly with only sounds of the birds out with us. 

Word count: 223 words 

I'm SOO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I RAN OUT OF MOTIVATION TO DO THIS AND I WAS TIRED 

if you have any ideas tell me and I'll make as many as possible.

Have a good day/ afternoon/ night <3