Demon John Doe x Angel Y/N

Enjoy!

John Doe's POV 

I have to wait for Y/N. The "Angel" people call them. Their beautiful wings and shape is perfect I don't even know how I'm working with them but we're together. I wish we were more than co-workers.

Y/N finally walking into the room. "Hello, Doe, are you ready?" They asked "Sure." Finally they were here it felt like an eternity. Out jobs are to decide where people go. Some people are more interesting than others, but it's still boring. "Finally someone's died." I whispered under my breath. Y/N bumped me with their elbow. "Ow! Jeez, come down!" I said. "You can't always be so rude when someone dies! They're dead!"they told me as if i was supposed to care.

Y/N's POV 

Doe, he's really starting to get on my nerves with his attitude. The first person was young looked like yearly 40s yearly 30s but I can't assume. "Hello, welcome to the bridge, and how did you die?" I asked "Dumb reason really!" They tried to explain "I bet it was something stupid." Doe mumbled. "Doe!" I whispered "I "accidentally" burned myself alive!" 

Doe had stared to laugh "Oh, yeah "accidentally" they stranger look like they we're gonna cry. I walked around my desk just to talk to the stranger alone with out Doe bullying someone for 5 seconds! "Oh, come on!" Doe yelled out for me.

John Doe's POV 

Y/N had walked away. Jeez how I just wanna know they're story was that they burned their self on purpose! Y/N finally started to walk back. "- and when needed just ask!" Y/N shouted as the stranger walked away. "What was that bull shit about?" I asked "Language! But I was hearing their story, they actually seem nice! Unlike you." "Offensive!" "Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's just finish up so we can go."  "Fine" I responded 

                                                  A good 5 hours later-

"Hey! Can you get you wing out my face!" I asked "I don't know, can I?" "ACTUALLY YES YOU CAN" I yelled while pushing their wing out of my face. They sighed getting up. "Where are you goin'?" I asked "getting water, W-A-T-E-R, water. Want one?" They looked over at me "Fine." I yanked it out of their hand. "This is gonna be a long hour with you."

Y/N's POV 

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I sipped my water daydreaming, then the felt something or someone on my lap. I looked down to see Doe on me. "Comfortable?"  I asked. I could feel his body warming up, I grasped his waist and laid my chin on his shoulder, I could see him turning red. "You good?" I said breaking the silence "Y-yea. I think." "It's a yes or no question. Answer it

"Yes." 

I kissed his cheek I could feel him get warmer and see his face get redder. Then I just cuddled him for the rest of the hour we had left and left him work.

"Doe I actually love you."

"I love you too, you idiot." 

"Will there ever be a time your not insulting someone or even ME?" 

"Nah, I'm good." 

509 words

I actually blame myself not updating Sorry! But here it is! 

I finished  this at 11 at night 😭