Why won't he leave me alone? (non-binary reader)

Y/N's POV

I finally made it to the city, but I still have to get to my apartment. I finally made it to Uncanny valley, but I felt like I was being watch ever since I walked out of the bus. I just brushed it off though. I was walking in the street until I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I looked up as the figure reached out for me

He stood in place as if he was a damn wall! He was tall, has gray hair, and he was wearing a red vest. He's smile was also hella creepy! "I'm sorry dear, are you okay?" "Dear?" Who does he think he is?! "Yea, sorry again sir."

"My name a Maison" he said as he slowly pulled out a card from his breast pocket and handed it to me, and it looked like another re-appeared. 'Weird' I thought "You look new, do you need somewhere to stay?" He said so calmly. "No, thank you, I already have a apartment.But thank you!" I said. A frown will formed onto his face still a little unsettling. "Oh, well your loss." He started to walk away.

I didn't really care. I still felt like I'm being watch ever with Maison leaving. I looked around to see another figure with long curly black hair, looks like it had never been brushed or washed. He had a black sweater and a black shirt with long black pants. What's with this dude and black?! There was a red heart on his shirt though. He looked kinda ... cute? I ended up in front of him, as if my body was forced? "Hello." I said snapping him out of his trance. "Oh! Hello, you look very nice today! My name is." He kinda stuttered at the thought "John, John Doe." He said "Thank you, my name is Y/N."

We ended up talking for a while before I had to go and settle into my apartment. I finally finished and decided to go back out and watch the sunset. I walked outside and he found a bench in a park, I sat down and rested there for a while until I heard a presence next to me. "Hello, you watch the sunset too."Doe said "Shit! Oh sorry, you just scared me. I do watch the sunset it's just relaxing." "Can I go home with you?" He asked "Of course you can! I'd love you to!"

Wait what the fuck was that! "Lets go right now!"
What the hell! I didn't mean to say any of that. "L-look I didn't mean to say that..." he tilted his head a little. Damn it, why does he look so cute?! "Fine, I guess..." I got up and looked back at him "you coming?"

Part 1
Word count 470

Im sorry this was short and that I haven't been posting in a long time