Mine and Mine only John Doe x (they, them reader) 🍐

Don't look at this look at the story!

Y/N's POV 

I woke up next to Doe and looked at the clock, I guess I have 2 hours before I go to work nice! I got out of bed and I had time to shower. So I did I changed into some clothes and made breakfast. I wasn't in a rush then I heard Doe get up. "Oh, your still here?" He said "Well I have time today, I woke up early but now I have an hour left." I said Do walked over and sat next to me and rested his head on my lap. I played with his hair " You know you can't fall asleep on my lap. Right?" "Yea, but I just love you! Do you love me? Please say yes." "Yes, Doe of course I love you." Shit I've only got 30 minutes left "Sorry, Doe I have to go."(why does that rhyme) "Okay" he said sadly I got up and grappled my keys and phone and left. I had to get to the bus so I kinda ran. I finally got there but there was no open seat so I had to stand I stood next to the metal pole and all of a sudden. 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I lost my balance and fell onto a stranger. "I'm so sorry! I fell!" "Oh! No need to apologize. Don't worry" as the stranger helped me up the stranger slid over to let me sit. He was tall with brown fluffy hair and was wearing a white shirt and black jeans with a black jean jacket. "What your name? You look very nice wanna be friends?" He asked "My name is Y/N! Sure! What's your name?" I asked him "Henry." He replied. We kinda talked the entire ride until I left he put his number on my phone and I left "Call me after work!" Henry said "Sure." He said call me in a weird tone he kinda gave off a creepy vibe. I probably wasn't gonna call I'll probably be to tired. As I walked to the gas station I was Jenna! My coworker "Hey, Y/N!" She called out to me "Hey Jenna!" "I have a list of things the boss wants you to do. Sorry!" "It's fine." I groaned. As she left the store I had put my stuff down and checked what she wanted me to do. '1. Stock the selves 2. Clean the floor 3. Count the money -B/N' (B/N=boss name) "ugh, that's gonna take me forever" I flipped the sign over to open and got to cleaning the floor then *Ding* I heard the door. It was Henry! "Hello, Henry can I help you?" I asked. He stared at me for a while and came back and spoke "Oh! Uh sorry, lost in thought" he said with a small chuckle. "I was just gonna get a snack, and this was the closest place. I didn't know you worked here." "Yea, I do." I finished cleaning the floor and I could feel him staring at me as I did. I put the broom back and walked back to the counter Henry soon followed and he got a small bar of Hehims chocolate and Jrime juice (we do not get copyrighted here >:(  ) I rang his things up. "2.40" I said he took the money and gave it to me. "Have a good day Hen-" *Ding* oh, I guess he's in a rush that wouldn't explain why he stared at me so much. It kinda made me feel uncomfortable. 

Time skip home brought to you by Mangle (yes I'm still going >:D )

John Doe's POV 

I heard Y/N's keys in the door I ran over and opened it for them as they walked in they kissed my forehead. I asked how their day was even though I already know how it went "it was somewhat  good but-" they paused "Um." "What's wrong darling?" "Nothing" they responded. I hugged them and we sat on the couch a cuddled. Then their phone started to ring "Ugh, why now!" They said. "One second Doe." As they got up and walked into the room. There I was alone. I decided to eavesdrop on them. "Hello Y/N!" Said what sounded like a GUYS VOICE! "Hi, Henry." I could tell Y/N didn't want to talk to him. They tried speaking but "Henry" keep talking over them. Who would do such a thing?! I knocked on the door and walked in. "Yes, Y/N." I was loud enough so the person could hear. "Hi, darling" they said "who is that!?" He said "My boyfriend?" Y/N said they immediately hung up.

Y/N's POV 

He hung up finally "Thank you so much." I said "your welcome but who's that?" Doe asked I could tell he was eavesdropping but I didn't say anything. "Henry, I meet him on the bus. I accidentally fell and he helped me." I got quieter at the end when I was speaking. Doe sighed. " You know your mine right." He said "Yes, yes I do Doe." I replied. Instead of going into the living room we both got into bed and cuddled. Doe's hands around my waist, mine around his neck I kissed him and he basically melted into my kiss. He was so cute. His grip tightened putting his hands lower (basically on ur ass) I blushed as he rubbed me. I didn't really moan to that (key words: didn't really) I stopped him and just kissed him again and rested my head on his chest. 

Word count: 927 words 

I'm sorry this is pretty short. But have a good day/afternoon/night DONT forget to drink water <3