🍓 Friends to Lovers(Male reader)

This will have ⚠️smut⚠️

Y/N's POV

As I  was standing at the register i heard the door chime

'Ding'

Doe walked into the store. "Hi, Doe!" I said cheerfully "Hi Y/N!" He responded I've had a crush on Doe for a while. Doe started to look around the store. "Watcha looking for? I could try and help." It looked like he was looking for something. "Just trying to find a candy bar." He responded. I walked around the register to help Doe. "Here's the chocolates! Just choose the one you want." I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "What's your favorite Y/N." He asked demanding. "Um, this F/C is my favorite. Why do you ask?" He grabbed 2 of the chocolates and asked if he could pay for them. I walked back with him behind me. He paid for the chocolates. "Bye Y/N!" As he rushed out the door. "Bye Do-" 

'Ding'

The door's bell cut me off was Doe walked away. "Okay then." I whispered to myself.

Finally I finished my shift! I was closing up and turned around

"Hi!" 

"OH! Doe you scared me!"  "Sorry" he handed me something with the chocolates. "T-this for you!" He tried to run off but I grabbed is wrist "Where are you going?" I asked "H-home!" "Why don't you come over, and I could look at it? Yea?" "Okay" 

Time skip bc I have another idea for the next one

"Finally, home!" I sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me for Doe. "So, what is it?" "O-open it!" 

"Dear, Y/N,

We've been friends forever and I like you more than you think. I love you! Will you be mine?

                                                                                                                      From, John Doe."

I looked over at him and kissed his cheek.

John Doe's POV 

Y/N kissed me Y/N ACTUALLY KISSED ME. I grabbed his waist and held him on my lap and kissed his lips. I pinned him onto the couch putting my and under his pants rubbing his hard dick "Mh~" he moaned "You like?" "Mhm~" I rubbed him harder and faster. Than I fully took his pants and underwear off along mine. I looked back up at him making sure it was okay, he nodded. I when down and licked his dick as he let out soft but loud moans. "D-DOE! I'm gonna-" "Then do it Darling." I licked him clean. "We should clean this up" he said.

After cleaning

Y/N's POV 

"I'm gonna go and take a shower. Okay?" I told Doe "Oh.. okay." As he put his pants back on.

After a shower 

I called Doe over to my room. I let him borrow my clothes, I gave him a large grey t-shirt and dark red pants. "Sorry, this is all I have." "It's okay Y/N! Umm.." silents filled the room.

 Y/N: Oh, I'll turn around! Sorry!

John Doe: Done!

We both got into my bed and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Da very next dai 

I woke up stop see a chest in-front of me I could feel my face getting hot. Turns out Doe was awake.

John Doe: Good morning! :)

Y/N: Good morning Doe

I tried to get up to shower but Doe wouldn't let me so we just sat there.

WORD COUNT 524

IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND BAD  I JUST NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING