Part 2 John Doe x(They Them reader)

This is part 2 

⚠️TW: Talks about Gore, Murder and  weapons :TW⚠️ 

Also this is kinda only John Doe's POV sooooo yea

John Doe's POV 

As Y/N was sleeping I got out of bed and looked through their phone to trace where the call was from I sent the location to my phone and got to work. I walk and took busses with my bag with everything I needed. I finally got the location I lock-picked the door and checked for cameras .non. Then I found 'Henry' sleeping I took the knife I had in my bag and cut his throat of course I had a glove on. I cleaned everything and  stuffed his body into a garbage bag and threw it out I cleaned everything again and cleaned the knife. I walked back home instead of taking the bus so I didn't look suspicious I started to speed walk just to get home. I came back to the apartment to see Y/N. Staring at me. 

Literally 4 seconds later

"Where were you?" Y/N asked I didn't respond looking down at the counter top. Y/N took their hand and made me look at them I looked them in the eyes. "Out."I finally responded "Where. Were. You." Y/N demanded. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU. OUTSIDE!" I shouted. I moved Y/N's hand from my chin and kissed it. "I was out darling" I said in a toned voice. They started to blush at me. I looked them dead in the eye and they blushed even more. I got up and headed to the room. Y/N soon walked in after and left again I heard the front door open and close I walked out following them. I walked outside the apartment complex and sat on a bench watching the Sunrise. "I have to admit it does look beautiful. But not as much as you." I said putting my arm around Y/N pulling them closer to me. 

"Your mine and only mine" I whispered into their ear. Got up giving them my hand as we walked back to the apartments. "Mine forever."

I'll make another version if you don't like this. It'll be Y/N's POV so yk 

Word count : 358 words 

Sorry this is short :(

Have a great day/afternoon/night <3