Chapter 1: A blinding light.

The feeling of awareness began to hit me, as i slowly came too. A flicker of light got bigger, and moved side to side. The sounds of the world feeling as mere echos.

The black around the light went away, as the blurry world came into view. Two people with masked on were talking. Telling me to stay calm. The world came more into focus. "That scar is new. He didnt have that on his profile." One of them said. I became more aware, and took a deep breath and slowly became aware of my surroundings. "His hair is different too. Both of there's are." They said. I looked over to see Zelda beginning to wake up. "Ok, lets take it slow. Im Dr. Harley. And you are?" She asked, with a clip board in hand. "Wolfgang. Wolfgang kamado." I said sitting up, and looked at my hands. They were blue. I looked at my arms and legs. I was a Navi. And then I remembered. The day. I realized where i was. "Can you give me your name sweaty?" One of the doctors asked Zelda. "Zelda. Zelda Kamado. Shes mute." I said. And Zelda nodded in conformation. "Ok. Um, there are no requested hair changes." She said. I looked confused and grabbed my hair. It was long. It was wavy, and had a red hue. Zelda looked at hers, and it was black. But it turned into a reddish orange hue half way down.

"When your body's were maturing on the flight out, the hair was different. And when we checked the record for hair color alterations. But, we just let it grow and the body's were perfectly fine. It was just the hair changes. In fact bases on the simple tests we did, your avatars have more muscle tone, lung strength, and healing. We couldn't figure out why, but it didnt seem to really matter. Your gonna be on our Side anyway." She said. Me and Zelda nodded, and our last conversation before we got ourselves cloned came into our minds.

"Ok. Well were gonna let you guys get dressed, and you do have luggage from yourselves from earth. If you know what i mean." She said. Two boxes about the size of the beds were were on came in. "It seemed like you wanted to give yourself some big gifts. Well, happy birthday." She said and the rest of the nurses left.

Put down the blinds, and got the curtain out of the wall. "So. We still going with the plan?" Zelda asked. "Get on pandora. Play along for as long as it takes for us to get out. Then its home free." I said. "Sounds good to me." She said. I opened my case. "Holy shit. I gave myself a lot." I said. I saw a drive next to a speaker laying on top. "Looks like we sent ourselves a message." I said. I plugged the drive into the speaker and began playing the recording. As i looked more into my case.

"Hello, me."

"You being you, talking to you. Now I've heard everything." Zelda said.

"So, you should know your objective. Play along, and once you get a chance. Get out of there as fast as you can. Now. It is almost exactly 3 years since we got back to earth. From what it looks like. The RDA is sending a lot of personnel and equipment to pandora. Ive kept a close eye on movement, hoping to give you as much intel as i can give you. And this is what I've scrounged up. The new mission, colonizing pandora."

I stopped what i was doing. "There gonna colonize it?" Zelda asked.

"This in itself has many challenges. One, killing off all life on pandora. Now, from what ive seen the way they're gonna haul this shit to pandora. It would require the ships to enter the atmosphere. And with the length and power of the engines on this ships, those beams alone could cause a lot of damage, and clearing out an area for the start of the process. Two, the Navi. When we left, all of the humans except the ones that the Navi deemed trust worthy would stay. And that gave them the access to the technology and airships and guns at there disposal. So the opposing force would be stronger, led my Jake sully. Three, its a big planet. And it would take a long time to kill all of the animals there.

So thats the new RDA mission. Now, you can see what we prepared for you." My other voice was clearly smiling. "We have dug up as much as we could about demon slayers. Going by scrolls, and notes. And, by connecting with them ourselves. Weve been meditating, trying to connect to the spirits themselves in order to get more knowledge. But, it is said. The universe will give a being the abilities necessary, to give them the strength to make a difference, and to teach others around him. There is so much that we dont know. And we hope that pour ancestors can help and be with us. And guide our other selves to being the new generation of swordsmen. So, we have made you Nichirine swords. And new suits to go with it."