Chapter 9: the showdown Part 1

Zelda POV
I flew after the kids. I kept a little bit of a distance. And watched them from a far. The made there way to the three brothers rock island. I looked ahead and saw the tulkun, and not far after that the ship. "Shit. They already hit it." I head, and me and Keicko dove down.

Lo'ak and the kids where trying to get the pinger out. "Back away!" They heard, and Zelda jumped in the water and grabbed a hold. "Its getting closer!" Tsireya said. Zelda pulled it out quickly. "I got it. You kids go." She said. "Keicko. Let's go." She said and jumped on her. Keicko dove down and swam fast, using her wings and legs pushing off the underwater rocks.

Wolfy and the villagers were heading to the three brothers rock. "Qauritch will likely be wanting to get you too." Jake said. "Thats not gonna happen. As long as we live were going to keep the demon slayer mission alive. No matter on what planet, and in what way." I said.

Zelda was under water and could hear and feel the vibrations of the boat engines. Then she saw something enter the water. Keicko turned and tried to get away from it. The depth charge blew, caused a shock was and it knocked keicko out of balance. They continued swimming and Zelda then threw the charge away and went into hiding in the rocks. She could see the boats circling. And shadows of ikrans. Qauritch. He wants the kids She told keicko to split up. Keeping her gun and katana on her saddle. And swan to towards the kids. Going faster an an ilu. Then she saw them swim away with subs behind them. She got a quick breath from the surface, and swam through the rocks and leaves like a torpedo.

She saw one crab like sub jump at Lo'ak, she grabbed her knife and rushed at the window. She stabbed it shattering it on impact. She followed the kids. She saw Tuk get lost from Kiri. She swam to her and grabbed her, and made there way to an underwater  air pocket. "Tuk. Tuk are you ok?" She asked. "I think so. How are you so fast?" She asked. Then lo'ak and Tsireya came up. They saw the light from the sub get closer. "It is coming." Tsireya said. "We gotta go." Lo'ak said. We all took a deep breath and went back under. A crab sub was following us, and we turned to see another one. Tsireya pointed to go the other way. Then the sub shot out a net torpedo. Tsireya and tuk got stuck, me and lo'ak dodged and grabbed the neck. Then we saw two ikran dive in and swim for the net. They grabbed it. Zelda, held back her strength. And got carried put of the water and to the ship by the ikrans of Quaritch and wanefleet.

Lo'ak grabbed his knife and tried to cut it. I did too, and got a couple of ropes cut. They got us over the ship and set us down. "Drop the weapon!" One of the other marine said. I threw my knife at them, and hit there thigh. I ran and kicked it, did a barrel role and around his back and pucnhed his lower back. "Gah!" He said. And then i let my self get pinned down. They put cuffs on me. "You ok?" They asked the guy i hit. "Ill be fine. Bitch." He said to me. "Hey dont hurt them!" I heard the boy from the forest say. Qauritch got off his ikran. "Get back to the bridge." "Yeah I remember you. And you. Your and your brother will pay for abandoning your own kind." He said. "Cuff em to the rail all of them." He said. They cuffed me to the rail and i didnt fight it much. I was breathing. Getting ready.

Keicko had found the Tulkun, and stayed with him. She found an air pocket and grabbed a breath. She heard the Navi coming. She dove back down.

We just passed by the rocks and saw the ship. "Stop. Stop them." She said. And me and Jesse landed in the water. Jake looked through his scope. "The got our kids. Your daughter. Tuk, lo'ak, and Zelda."  He said. Ronal and tonowari both exclaimed. I sighed, since i knew she did it on purpose to get her close to them. I grabbed my sword out.

Qauritch grabbed Lo'aks communicator. "Jake. Tell you friends to stand down. You want your kids back. You come out alone. You know better than to test my resolve." He said and pulled out his gun, and held it at lo'aks head. Then i felt one on my head. "And tell Wolfy to come too. Or she gets it too." He said. "I took you under my wing jake. You betrayed me. You killed your own. Good men, good women. I will not hesitate to execute your kid." He said.