Chapter 6: where are the Sullys

Its been 4 months since we've been on pandora. And weve trained ourselves well. Our strength, by yoriichis words could take down the entire 12 and Muzan 5 times as fast as him. And he just nearly drafted muzan on one occasion. And that encounter scared and traumatized muzan down to his very cells. Now, this amount of strength might seem like overkill. But, we need to give the planet of pandora its best chance. The earth probably looks a lot different at this very moment than when we last saw it, or this version of ourselves have seen it. So like, over 20 years ago. And if the RDA came prepared this time. As time goes on, more personnel and more weapons are going to come. So this should even out the power, hopefully.

During the past 4 months, i have kept an eye on RDA traffic. They seem to still be looking for the Navi hide out in the hallelujah mountains. And that boy has been with them this entire time probably. The Sullys are no where to be found. And that's probably where we should start. Looking for them. But, the only way to get any good lead on there where about, is the Navi hide out. So we need to find the hide out in the mountains to find the sullys. If we fly the Valkyrie to the mountains, it should take about 4 hours to get there. With Sumi and Uta, it should take about 2 and a half days.

I looked at the screens on the cockpit wall, trying to figure out how to start this operation. "Hey." Zelda said. "Hey." I responded. "So, you got a plan yet?" She asked. "I think so. The RDA knows they have at least one Chopper and what ever else they have from Hellsgate. The Magnetic feild from the mountains is keeping them from tracking them. Unless they go out of that feild, they're safe. But we dont know where the clan would be. Our best guess, is within a couple clicks from around the Home tree. Not every Navi has a Ikran. So around the home tree would be the best place to start." I said and looked at her. "Ok. But, its four hours away." She said. "Well take the Valkyrie back, and make sure its within the mountains. From there, well take Sumi and Uta to search the Area." I said. She nodded. "Ok, sounds good. When do we leave?" She asked.

"Tomorrow. We wont come back here after. So well need to make sure that weve gotten everything in the surrounding area de-humanized. After that, if we get a lead. Well find somewhere to put the Valkyrie for the time being. And search on our own. The gang can take care of the Val-" "Where not staying." We both turned to see tanjiro and Nezuko. "Wha- what do you mean?" We asked. "Weve taught you everything you need to know. And Eywa only allowed us to do so. Now that your training is over, well leave. And go back to where the universe takes us." Nezuko said. "But, you guys have become such a family to us." Zelda said. "I know. But, you guys were originally going to do things just you two right?" Tanjiro asked. We passed and nodded. "And now its time for that. You've grown so much. You guys can live your new lives with out us being your teachers, but in your hearts and your memories." Nezuko said. Zelda started crying a little bit. And i did too. The past four months have been amazing, and we couldn't have done it with out them.

"Ok. When will you leave?" I asked. "Well be gone by morning." Nezuko said. "Well, then. One last night together?" Zelda asked. They smiled and nodded.

Later that night, after we had made the area clear of any traces of us. We sat under the eclipse sky on top of the Valkyrie. "I wanted to say thanks to you all for helping us." I said. "Of course. Anything for our family." Misturi said. My throat got tight, and i felt my eyes water again. "Ill miss you guys." I said, covering my eyes. "Well miss you too guys." They all said and Zelda was crying too. "Stop making me cry too!!" Inosuke said. "Your lives here will be great. Protect this world with all you can be." Yoriichi said. We stood up, and had a group hug. Saying our final goodbyes and Good nights.

The next morning. I woke up to Zelda laying next to me. "They're gone?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back, and we took a moment to pray for them. For our family. After we felt ready, and collected. We didn't bother getting dressed. We let sumi and Uta out one last time here, and then got ready for take off. I sat down in the chair, and started up the Valkyrie engines. I pushed the throttle up, and we began to hover. I gained altitude, and put away the landing gear. Zelda sat down next to me. We smiled and nodded. "Let's do this shit." She said, and we began to head towards the mountains.

2 hours later
"Ok, coming up on the mountains now. The Home tree should be right ahead of us." I said. "Ok. Go land on that floating island. That looks big enough." She said. I went into hover mode and got our altitude up to land. "Ok. Landing gear down...." I said and lowered the power. "And touch down." I said. "Ok. Let's get dressed, and Sumi and Uta saddled up." I said. She nodded. We gout our suits on. "Let's carry light. Were just trying to get intel." I said. "Ok.' I heard Zelda say.

We got Sumi and Uta saddled up. "Oh, almost forgot." I said. I had taken the ipad that was here and took the data from it to make a second mobile device to use the Valkyrie. Its a watch. The buttons on it open the loading bay door, and start up the engines, so we can make a quicker get away if we need to. I opened the loading bay door, and sumi and Uta ran out into a glide. "Ok. Closing door." I said and looked back. As the door was closing. "Awsome. Ok. Let's do this stealthy." I said. Zelda nodded. We went into a dive. "Let me know if you get any smells sumi." I said, patting his neck. We leveled out.

Sumi and Uta dont have the things for our braids to go in. The past four months have been also training with them, and gaining trust. And knowing what each other are thinking, with out a neural link. "Ok, there's the home tree." Zelda said. "Ok. Let's get down low about a click away." I said. We banked to the left, and turned back to get a wider turn. Sumi let out a little click, signaling a sent. Uta did one too. They both communicated with clicks and growls, pin pointing the original. Then they both stopped and looked an floating island to our back left. "Thats it. Good job." I said. And we flew to the island. We went down to the bottom where there was an opening. Then we heard the war crys. "Sumi, no attacking." I said. We did a barrel role and then pitched up into the island, as me and Zelda hopped off them and landed, right in front of base. We dodged the arrows at us, and  caught two that were gonna hit some humans.

"Please, we mean no harm." We said. "Wait, wait. Wolfy?" I heard from behind me. I turned to see Norm. He was in his avatar. He motioned for the Navi to put there bows down. "Why are you guys hear? You didnt-" "we didnt lead them here. We split up from the RDA the second we had the chance." I said. "And those things?" He gestured to Sumi and Uta were were hovering. "Its a long story. But, we need intel. On jake." "Oh, yeah. He did say that he ran into you guys. You said something about a Valkyrie, and you gave some intel." Norm said. "Yeah, we came here looking for him. We figured you guys are safe here. But we should find him." I said. "Ok. Yeah, we know where he is." He said. He went into the camp. "Weve been giving any intel we have. And our current situation." He said. "Ok. You got a location?" I asked. "About 300 miles off the coast. They're at a Metkyena clan. I can tell him your on your way." He said. "Yeah, if you can give him a heads up that will be great." I said.

We saw some other people we knew, and showed our support for the Navi. The Navi looked at us a bit weird, but got a sense of safety from us. And Sumi and Uta got to show there affection to the Navi children. "They have no Hairlou. So how do you fly?" One of the warriors asked me. "Trust. We spent along time with them, making a bond of friendship and trust. Knowing what the other is thinking, and feeling. With out a Hairlou." I said. "They are very interesting." He said as Sumi was play with a couple of kids, and getting belly rubs. "Well, they have traits of animal from the human world. This is the bond of earth animals and Pandora animals. The fericeness of a Thanator, the wings of an ikran. But the playfulness, and compassion from animals from our world." I said. "That was beautifully said." He said, and walked off. "Ok. Jake replied." Norm said. "And?" I asked. "He said that if you do come. You'll have brought no war. But violence. The place they live now has no conflict. And would like to keep it that way." He said. "Ok. Will do." I said. "Safe travels." He said.

"Come on Sumi." I said. He stopped playing with the kids, and came over. "Good boy. You ready to swim?" I asked. He put on a little smile and wagged his tail a little. "Ok. We are off." I said getting on Sumi and Zelda getting on Uta. We dove down back into the world. "Ok. We got what we need." I said.

We headed back to the Valkyrie. "Let's get this thing in the air. And we can find a place for it." I said, sitting in the chair and getting the Valkyrie in the sky. We followed the mountains to the end and by the coast.

(I hope you guys liked this one. Im ready for Sumi and Uta to react to the ocean. Thanks for reading. Bye)