Chapter 3: The essance of life.

I turned on the tablet, and found a file. It was a video. I pressed play.

"Hello, i am Dr. James Austin Jr. I am a researcher for the science department in the RDA. My research is connected to both pandora, and earth.

About 10 years ago the new head of the Science devision, Andrew S Myers's, came to me about a part of my own personal research that i had accidentally left on a company file on night. I have been able to sequence Dinosaur DNA. From using multiple parts of strands from different bones and tissues, and dead skin cells we've found in skin impressions, of many different dinosaurs. He wanted to create a hybrid of pandoran life and dinosaurs.

We have accumulated dna samples from dead animals weve found, or killed. And, i-ive made mistakes.

My first mistake was being curious, my science mind would winder if something would be possible. So while i was killing the multiple test subject by Sabotage, i could help but see if i could create a creature that could actually be, what Andrew wants. A animal that can survive on the land, sea and air of pandora and kill all of the wild life. He wants an army of those. Like, thousands. Its been expensive making them, but he has set aside a certain amount of money to pay for it so that the other heads dont find out about it until he presents it to them. He eventually caught on and saw my work, and forced me to make them. And 2 Months later, they were born. My... masterpieces. I, i feel bad. Im so rattled with guilt for not thinking for once. For thinking outside of science. But im paying the price for that. These animals do not reverse the treament they are getting. They deserve to live out there lives on pandora. But, i cant help but cry. I cant help but want to end it all. Just kill them so they dont have to suffer and be made into killing machines. I-" Dr. James hung his head. Then a sound of a big door being opened was heard. And two massive unknown creatures made there way to him. They stood about 13 feet tall. They sniffed the doctor, and licked his hand. Trying to make him feel better.

"I know. I love you too." He said and petted the feather/Furry animal. "They can breath earth air fine. And they can switch from pandoran atmosphere and air fine. It just takes them about a minute for there body's to adapt. But as you can see, they love me. I cant kill them. They've stopped me from killing myself when the stress and guilt got to much. They seem to understand. They seem to know that they are not natural, but they dont let that stop them. They have berna-doodle DNA as long as siberian husky DNA. They have Trex, Nanuqsaurs, velociraptor, mosasaurus, tree frog, pit viper, eagle, orca, banshee and Thanator DNA. Usually hybrids with that many genomes would have corresponding behavioral traits. So with banshee and thanator as the base genomes, it would be thought that they would like like one of them. But i thought of that, and both of the dog DNA and Orca DNA override that. There personality's are like a dogs. They have behavioral traits like dogs. But they are also incredibly intelligent like an orca. And also do to all of these dna strands. There vocal cords are extremely incredible. They can produce barks, clicks and whistles, roars, growls. And they've shown to know how to mix different sounds.

These creatures, are extremely intelligent, and loving. They've shown time and time again that they see me as a father, and family. But, they will leave soon. In the coming week the Valkyrie that i designed should be finished. Im praying that our gods, or ewya can lead the right people to these creatures. To find the Valkyrie and use it to help protect pandora. And to give these creatures the life they deserve. They are fully grown. There growth rate was really fast. But, they are young. Please, to whom ever finds this. Tell them, that i love them." Then the doctor smiled with the creatures laying down at his sides, and put there giants heads.

The video cut out. "So, he designed this Valkyrie hoping he could make one last choice that wasn't a mistake. "Its a home. A home for them, and for the people who find it. And he built it with it being an avatar or a Navi with the right mind." I said. "Ok, so how do we wake them up?" Zelda asked. I looked over to a side panel. "Every Valkyrie had a box that worked as a signaler, that its on, its location, and also how it shows up on radar. If i take the box out, and retire a few thing, then me turning it on wont be picked up by the RDA on the planet. Then at that point, its just keeping this big sucker out of site." I said, doing just that. I took off the box panel. Disconnecting it from the wires, and rewiring the ones that are needed. I put the side panel back on, and got in the pilots seat. "Ok. Go check that everything on the outside is good. Like now foliage growth where it shouldn't be." I said. Zelda nodded and went out.