Chapter 5: the Hashira

2 weeks later

"500 More!" Rengoku and Yoriichi said. Me and Zelda were swinging our swords. Above our heads. When it comes to swinging a Katana. You swing with your left hand, and your right hand is to control the blade, and to stop it. Over the past two weeks, our lives have been...

Wake up, eat something small, go up the mountain we are next to. Then go down it, then do sword training, breathing techniques and style training. Tanjiro and Yoriichi have both been training us on that. As The hinokami kagura dance and the Sun breathing style, are different. Over the generations the kamado familly had made some small changes to the sun breathing style.

We do have Rengoku with us on the mountain in the first half of the day. Hes helping us with conditioning, and endurance training solely. He has also been showing us, some of the moves with fire breathing. Since fire is the closest to sun breathing.

Uzui is helping us with agility. Being the sound hashira, and a shinobu. He has been training us on some of the techniques. Techniques that are lost to modern day humans. Hes helping us to be quit and light on our feet when we need to be. His nichirin sword is one of the most unique ones ever made. They are cleavers, that are chained together at the ends. So its big bladed nunchucks. And hes showed us his technuies with them. But his mobility, and speed with them are insane. One day, he trained us on parkour. And trying to complete a sort of course as fast as we could.

Zenitizu has been helping us with some of his techniques as well. His breathing style is thunder breathing. And the users can move so fast, that the strike of there swords sound like thunder. It focuses on our legs. Imagining the air flowing to our muscle fibers, and allows us to move at such speed. Hes been a really big help with that, and has been really funny as well.

Uta and Sumi have been doing really good. They've gone up the hill with us a couple times. Morley  finding sticks to chew, and to ask for some attention. But other than that, they're doing great. They look healthier than they did and happier. Me and Uta have been bonding. She seems to like me most, and Sumi for Wolfy. I took her out on a mid night flight a couple days ago. I couldn't sleep, and neither could she. And we found a tree to gaze at the stars. Her eyes were bright and full of life and love. Shes come to love her new home and love me for her friend.

1 month later.

Its been over a month since weve been on pandora. Lately the thought of that night where the boy was taken has come to mind. There has been no sign of the RDA. And no sign of the Sullys.

Weve made great progress. Our lung capacity has more than doubled, our strength, speed and stamina have nearly tripled. Total concentration constant is the technique weve been using since day one on pandora. But training has really put it to good use and the help of the hashira has gotten us this far.

We've made some changes to the Valkyrie. The interior feels a lot more Cosey. We have giant hammocks for sumi and Uta hanging from the ceiling. The cockpit has some woven quilts on the floor, as well as hide laying across the back of the pilots chair. It has more of a homey feel now, and feels much more attuned to pandora. We have a fire pit set up outside, as well as a make shift stove top that Wolfy made.

We are getting more in tune with the environment. Instead of going up the mountain, we fallow Inosuke through the forest. He grew up in the forest back on earth, was even raised by a boar. And so being in this forest has been no different for him. He spent the first two weeks here going out everyday, learning the forest, and getting in touch with it. He seems more like a Navi than we do. He has been deemed "the hunter". Hes been the one tracking movements of the animals.  Hes been teaching us patience. Wed go out at night, in the rain.

2 months later
Things have been going great. All of the Hashira are here. The rest came about 2 weeks ago, and they have taught us the basics of there breathing styles. Some are derived from others. Like sound breathing is derived from thunder breathing. Love breathing is derived from fire breathing. And now we have learned the fundamentals of each of the breathing styles. Which all are derived from sun breathing.

"Id say you guys are fully trained." Tanjiro said. He looked at our stature. Over the past 2 months, we have gained immense speed, strength, stamina, durability, and reaction time. Our shoulders where a bit bigger. Our biceps and triceps well defined. Our abs were off the hook. And our legs were rock solid. "Now i just think, with everything you've learned from us. You can take time to make something of your own." Tanjiro said. "Are you sure?" We asked. "Yes. Id love to see you guys evolve all of our skills into something new." Yoriichi said.

So with that, we went to work. We took time to look at the fundamentals. We spent time analyzing everything we've learned. From the differences in the forms of the styles, the part that gives them the name. And we had also, been making saddles for Sumi and uta. We knew that where the Valkyrie is right now wasnt going to be its forever spot. Plus it can fly. But with sumi and Uta being able to fly. We can do recon missions with them once we are ready to fight against there RDA invasion. There saddles were made up from the same material as most army vests, but with a bit of pandora flare to them. Uta has become my pet, and Sumi Wolfys. We love them both still.

After another 3 weeks. We felt like we were ready. We had made our own sword styles. Using inspiration from each breathing style except love breathing. It just didnt fit, plus our swords aren't like whips. Misturi was a little disappointed, but she understood. Now it was time, to fight this war. And free our new home.

(Yeah, a little shorter. But ill show off the new breathing style eventually. And might have moments going back to the training and creation of it. And i did want to get this chapter done. So that we can get to the good shit. Thanks for reading, bye)