prologue

(y/n) POV

I looked around me nervously and scared "where am I!?" I said in surprise.

I was suddenly in the forest at first I was playing with my friend Gabriel, he showed me his martial arts technique he just learned.

then when I wanted to go back to my house suddenly there was a portal that came from nowhere and took me somewhere, this is where I am now.

"Calm yourself first (y/n)-chan! Maybe if we get out of this forest we can find out where and what happened." said my guardian spirit, asteria.

asteria was my guardian spirit when i was a baby, she is a guardian spirit figure with the shape of a white dragon. She has taken care of me since I was a baby until now.

"y-yes you're right but... I don't know which way to go." I said nervously.

then asteria appears in front of me her ruby ​​red eyes look at me gently "you don't need to worry, you just need to follow this light and it will lead us to some city." asteria said.

then a ball of light appeared in front of me making me calm when I felt the warmth there "let's get out of here (y/n)-chan before something bad happens." She said.

I nodded then I ran to follow where the ball of light went "I hope I can return to my house again." I thought.

Third POV

( y/n) ran after the ball of light for a few hours then not long after she finally arrived at a place where there were a lot of people, nervousness started to fill her then she held the jewel necklace tightly " calm down ( y/n) don't be nervous, just assume This is your home and act as usual!!" She thought.

( Other place)

There in a ruins like area stood an older dragon, while a younger dragon knelt down, gun like drill/rocket at the young dragon's side, the older dragon spoke.

"My son, the day will come when you take my place, and lead the armored dragon troop of the drum clan, you have acquired a lot of knowledge that will be of use to you." The son chuckled,

"But you still have a lot to learn." The father continued, the son looked at his father in shock, the elder still walked on.

"I sent you away from our dragon world to a foreign planet called 'Earth', where it is my hope that you will continue your path of knowledge." He's done.

"As you wish, Father." said his son.

"I will become friends with— no, the perfect human, who will propel me to become the greatest dragon ever!" continued his son.

"You buffoon!" The father shouts in anger.

"Father?.." said his son.

"If you truly wish to become worthy of my crown, you have better learned to overcome your stubborn attitude!" Just then, a pillar broke cause by the heir, he then let a low laugh escape from him.

"Actually, I think that's one of my best qualities" the son boasts.

"Do you?" The breeze flows, and nature follows, in the distance are dragons flying about.

"Just keep one important thing in mind" the father says.

"The human you eventually choose buddies with should by no means, 'be flawless'." He explained to his son, he then held his shoulder.

"How shall I put this?" his father asked.

"It should be someone whose unconventional." He finishes.

" uncon .... ventional." Said his son mutters the same word as if to memorize it.