Chapter 11

the next day where the ABC cup competition started before I was at the martial arts training ground to get rid of my nervousness.

luckily I have a friend to help get rid of the feeling " FEEL THIS!!" I shouted.

I immediately slammed Azura down then I took my breath repeatedly "ugh ... your strength is still the same as during training." Azura said in a pained tone.

"Heh. This is only half of my strength, you haven't seen my full strength against my enemies." I said with a grin.

he immediately stiffened "I still remember that very well and I'm still traumatized. I'm so lucky I wasn't used with your full power." Azura said fearfully.

me and akiza laughed hearing that " i wonder why you are so eager to practice martial arts all of a sudden?" asked akiza.

"... because today I'm going to compete in my school competition with my team and to relieve my nervousness then I have to practice." I replied.

" Oh, I see." said akiza understood.

then there was a knock on the door from outside my house "oh let me answer it for you." said akiza.

I nodded then I practiced again with Azura "Let's continue Azura-san." I said.

"Yes. I will show you my new technique." he said.

then we practiced again without me knowing if my friends came.

(with akiza)

Akiza ran towards the front door of the house and opened it "oh! can I help you?" Akiza asked the group of children in front of her.

gao and the others looked at akiza confusedly "uhh we want to meet our friend, ( y/n)." gao said.

Akiza looked at Gao and the others in surprise then smiled "oh! are you all friends of (y/n).then please come in, she's currently training in her martial arts room." replied akiza.

Gao and the others went inside and looked around in amazement "It's very spacious here." gao said.

"I didn't expect (y/n) to have such a large house." Baku said.

they all then walked towards the room known as the dojo room, upon arriving they heard a loud crash.

" What sound is that?" asked kiri.

"That must be the voice of (y/n) practicing." answered kuguru.

"(sigh) she pushed herself too hard." muttered akiza.

then the sound of dropping a second time was heard again but this time louder than before making everyone worry "ma-maybe we better check it out." said akiza.

then she slid the dojo door to the side where they all saw what happened where (y/n) was locking all of Azura's body movements seriously while Azura was scared and nervous.

then he saw akiza and others " akiza !! help me !!" Azura said nervously.

" Azura. Never let your guard down!!" (y/n) said coldly.

then ( y/n) slams Azura's body to the side making everyone wince "uhk ... my body hurts." muttered Azura.

"...that's what happens when you call me short." (y/n) said annoyed.

" Forgive me." said Azura with an anime cry.

"Yes I forgive you and sorry you guys see me like this." said (y/n).

"Y-yes no problem." gao said nervously.

"Remind me never to make (y/n) angry." he thought nervously.