Chapter 8

at lunch time ( y/n) told her friends that she couldn't watch the match later and she apologized to Tetsuya but she gave him encouragement.

So now she's running towards the place said in a message on his cellphone.

[If you want to take back your cards then come to this location and fight me. -hunter cards]

(y/n) grinds her teeth in annoyance "how did he get my card!? I didn't even notice." She thought annoyed.

"I was also surprised to hear that from you, how surprised I was to find out they were able to take your card." Asteria said worriedly.

"I beg master save my sister! I can hear her small cries even though we are very far away." said the phoenix.

"I can also hear the cries of the other dragons, they are asking to be saved." said the galaxy dragon.

"Don't worry, I'll save them all safely and teach the card hunter a lesson for daring to make them all cry!?" (y/n) said angrily.

after arriving at the location (y/n) stopped and re-checked the message then she heard the sound of footsteps making her immediately put up his guard.

" finally you came shidan-chõ 1, shiroka ( y/n)." say ???.

"What do you want from me! Give my cards back, they are not yours!?" (y/n) said annoyed.

"Calm down your anger first shidan-chõ~. You don't want your card spirits to suffer, do you?" ask ??? while showing 7 cards in his hand.

( y/n) growled when she saw a dark purple aura on her card, that person was torturing them all.

"Let them go! They have nothing to do with you. If you want to fight me then I'm already here." said (y/n).

"(chuckles) I like your character~, well how about we make a deal with me~" he said.

( y/n) was silent "is this a trap?" he thought warily.

"Relax, this is not a trap, I don't play dirty like other hunters and I don't want to dirty my charisma as a gentle man to a beautiful woman like you." he said.

"...let me hear your deal." said (y/n).

"( y/n)! This could be a trap." Asteria said worriedly.

"Calm down asteria from what he said it looks like he's telling the truth." said (y/n).

" Glad you accepted my bet shidan-chõ. If I win this battle then you must peacefully surrender yourself to us." he said.

"....if I win?" asked (y/n) nervously.

"If you win then I will give your card back and will surrender peacefully how?" he said.

( y/n) kept quiet then closed her eyes ".... ok I accept your bet." She said.

" right choice !! let's start the fight now." he said.

" card enter the arena!" both said.

"I play the world of darkness." said hunter.

"I play the sky world." said (y/n).

card hunter : HP : 10/10

(y/n) : HP : 10/10

"Please go first, oujou-chan~" said the hunter.

"no thanks. go ahead." (y/n) said coldly.

"whatever you want." he said with a grin.

"I draw my cards, draw." he said.

"I draw my cards, draw." said (y/n).

"Because I was the first turn then I will attack first." said the hunter.