Chapter 3

"Yes! Let's go around." Gao said with determination.

( y/n) looked at gao worriedly " do you want to challenge that boy too?" asked Vedora.

(y/n) was silent she then held her necklace a little tighter "I want to try it but... I don't want it to happen again because of that." She thought doubtfully.

"It's fine if you don't want to." asteria said.

"not now... just let them go, maybe we can do it some other time." (y/n) answered casually.

vedora looked at ( y/n) " ... she looks a lot like that girl." he thought.

"It's a million years too early to challenge master Tasuku from buddy police! Isn't it obvious what will happen? That's basic reasoning, that's common sense!" Paruko who was next to Gao and ( y/n) shouted.

making both of them cover their ears both "calm down paroko-san!" (y/n) said nervously.

"I don't want to hear about "excuses" coming from someone in a UFO!" gao said.

" reason." murmured drums.

then he remembered the words of his father ("they must be someone who defies all reason"), then he looked at the jackknife dragon.

"Jackknife Dragon. I want to test myself against him, I want to test my power." think drums.

then he approached gao "hey human." he called.

Gao and (y/n) looked at him "From now on, you and I are buddies." said drums.

"buddies? yeah!" gao said enthusiastically.

"I am the son of the drum dragon bunker, the 13th terrestrial fang slate." said drum introducing himself.

"can I just call you drum?" Gao asked nervously.

" OBVIOUSLY NOT!!" shouted the drums annoyed.

"I am a mighty sun fighter, mikado gao!" Gao said introducing himself.

everyone stared at him with hardened stares, then paroko approached gao "gao, if you want to take back your Challenge, you still can!" Paruko said.

"Senior Ryuenji, I want to fight you more than anything!" gao said.

"I challenge you to a buddyfight with me,right here and now." he continued.

Tasuku smiled hearing that "I'm happy to hear that." Taku said.

" happy?" Gao said confused.

"Outside of work, I haven't really had any challenges lately," he says.

"So you're definitely going to fight me, right?" Gao asked confidently.

"One moment, Mister Mikado!" someone called his name.

"Mr Nisuke!" gao said surprised.

"We're still in the middle of class now! Isn't that right, sir. Ryuenji?" said mr. nitsuke.

"Right, I have to go back to school before the next class." Taku responded.

"Even though he works at the friend card clerk, Tasuku's master is still in the first year of junior high school." Paruko said.

"But what about our match?" Gao asked, slightly disappointed.

"How about you guys do it after school?" (y/n) suggested both of them.

then suddenly one of the teachers appeared behind the students "that's right what miss shiroka said, I give you permission to use the aibo academy battle stage by yourself." he said.