Chapter 5

2 days later (y/n) finally recovered completely and was able to be active again, she got lots of notifications from all of her friends who asked about her condition including Gao who was one of her neighbors.

and thanks to a little help from the mikado family who know if ( y/n) is sick and no one helps her except her buddy so they help her little by little.

now she is healed and getting ready to travel to fuji photon metal mine so hurry up prepare herself.

"Are you ready Vedora?" asked (y/n).

" very ready!" he replied.

" let's do it! buddy skill: ON!" said (y/n).

"BUDDIES SKILLS : ON !!" said vedora.

then ( y/n) flew making her smile happily then they both flew towards school when on the way ( y/n)'s gaze accidentally turned towards gao and drums.

"Ah. They're both late like us." said vedora.

"uhm! let's help them." said (y/n).

The two fly towards them as the gao and drum run they see a shadow above them makes them stop and look up at them "gao! drum! hold my hand!" said (y/n).

gao smiled brightly "yes!" he said.

he then held (y/n)'s hand as well as the drums then the two of them were made to sit on vedora's body, the four of them immediately flew quickly towards school before they missed their tour bus.

after arriving they also ended up missing the bus that was going to take them on a tour but then there was a familiar voice heard by (y/n) making her look back to see all her friends were there.

" Huh? What are you all doing here!" gao said surprised.

"Why are you all still here!?" (y/n) said surprised too.

"We are waiting for you both." answered kuguru.

"We couldn't go without you two so we all agreed that we would wait for you two." She continued with a smile.

"Kuguru-chan." (y/n) said with emotion.

suddenly one of them immediately hugged (y/n) making her surprised and staring at the figure of a boy who looked familiar to her.

"uhh... who are you?" She asked.

"It's me! The person you and Mikado-san saved!" he replied.

"... uh!" surprised (y/n).

"I went to school here and didn't expect to meet you two." he said.

"...then what's your name?" asked (y/n).

" Hyoryu kiri! You can call me kiri!" Kiri answer.

"nice to meet you kiri-kun, my name is ( y/n) shiroka or you can call me ( y/n)." she said with a smile.

Kiri nodded with a little blush on his cheeks making (y/n) excited to hug the child in front of her.

when in Mr. Neginoyama's car and the conversation started there.

" sir neginoyama agreed to take the car with us." gao said.

"It doesn't matter at all, the important thing is that everyone can go" said Mr. Negnoyama.

"But still, you all waited for us, right?" Gao said.

"thank you very much, guys!" he said.

( y/n) nodded in agreement "right. thank you very much." She said too.

"No way." noboru said.

"but you came too late, noboru." Kiri said from behind him.

which Baku and Kuguru nod at making (y/n) chuckle "But I still got there before Gao and stupid buddy-" he said.