65. The Gorgeous Lady

<————««❃❃❃»»————>

<————««❃❃❃»»————>

Shehnaaz was at Jasmine's reception party, but all her attention was drawn to the entrance of the big ballroom.

She was waiting for Sidharth to arrive at the party. Finally, her wait came to an end when she spotted Sidharth entering the hall with a bouquet of white lilies in his hand. Just like Shehnaaz, Sidharth's eyes were also searching for her at the party. He was mesmerised when he spotted Shehnaaz dressed in a gown. He could not avert his gaze from her. Sidharth just wanted to stare at the stunning beauty without blinking his eyes.

He considered Shehnaaz beautiful, even on the days when he had seen her without makeup. But today, he was blown away by her charming aura. She looked nothing less than a goddess to him.

He continued to walk in her direction and didn't move his stare away from her face. Before he could have thought, these words of appreciation spilled out of his mouth. "You are looking gorgeous, Shehnaaz."

Shehnaaz had been thinking and wondering if Sidharth would find her pretty. And she had now got her answer. His words of appreciation were enough for Shehnaaz to turn her cheeks red.  She was blushing.

"Umm... Thank you so much, Sidharth. I'm glad you came. Come along; I will make you meet jasmine and Aly , "she said.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz approached the newlyweds, who were already in conversation with some guests. Jasmine 's lips curled into a bright smile

when she saw Sidharth before her. "Mr. Shukla , it's a pleasure to have you here," Jasmine asserted with a smile.  Shehnaaz, thereafter, introduced Sidharth to Aly . " Aly... Meet Mr.Sidharth Shukla ."

"Yes, of course. Who in the world is not aware of him? We know him already. He is a prominent face recognised by almost everyone," Aly  replied with a smile.

Sidharth and Aly greeted each other. Sidharth then handed Jasmine the bouquet and wished, "Wish you both a very happy married life ahead, and please call me Sidharth."

"Thank you so much, Sidharth.You have given me the best gift for my wedding. You brought my best friend, Shehnaaz , to attend my wedding. No other gift could have been better than having my best friend with me today," Jasmine  expressed with a grin. Shehnaaz was so touched by her statement that she couldn't resist embracing her best friend in her arms all over again.

Jasmine and Aly had to interact with the other guests, so they asked Shehnaaz and Sidharth to make themselves comfortable and also assured them that they would see them around. Shehnaaz and Sidharth picked a drink for themselves and stood in a corner. Shehnaaz had chosen a glass of juice as she was avoiding any alcoholic beverages.