72. Marking the Day with Something Special

Please read the A/n at the end of the Episode....

<————««❃❃❃»»————>

<————««❃❃❃»»————>

Since Shehnaaz had to buy maternity clothes, Sidharth promised to take her out shopping in the evening and also mentioned that they would have their dinner outside. Sidharth had left for the office. Shehnaaz had just finished the chocolate that Sidharth had given her.

Suddenly, she remembered that she had not spoken to Jasmine in a while.

"Let me call her. It's been days since I called her. She might have come back from her honeymoon." Shehnaaz thought.

Jasmine had gone to the Alps for her honeymoon. She had called Shehnaaz to inform her that she would be settling down in New York after her return from her trip. Aly was supposed to begin his law practise with a famous law firm in New York.

Shehnaaz grabbed her phone, kept it on the bed, and dialled Jasmine's number. She placed the phone over her ear and laid down on the bed. It was only after a few rings that Jasmine picked up her call.

"Hello... would-be mommy. How did you find the time to call me?How are you?" Her voice sounded excited.

Shehnaaz was annoyed at Jasmine's remark.

"I didn't get time... You're teasing me as if you called me twice every day. I didn't know you would change so much post your marriage," Shehnaaz sulked.

"True, I knew this was coming. I will ask you the same question when you get married. Hahaha... Anyway, how are you...?" Jasmine questioned.

"I'm good. How have you been? And how was your honeymoon? " Shehnaaz asked inquisitively.

"It was just how it was supposed to be. And by the way, such steamy topics should not be discussed over the phone. I will give you all the details once we meet, " Jasmine playfully replied to her.

"Done and dusted. I'll be waiting for you, and especially the details," Shehnaaz chuckled.

"Of course, I can't wait to see you again. Oh, no...I need all the updates about what's happening in your life these days. How is Sidharth? Did you guys fight again with each other? And...How is the baby doing?" Jasmine asked a series of questions at a single pace.

"Geez... Relax... The baby is fine. Listen, yeah... Jasmine... There's something important that I need to tell you," Shehnaaz initiated.

"What are you waiting for? I'm all ears,"replied jasmine. She was excited to know what Shehnaaz had to offer.

Shehnaaz was hesitant in the beginning, but she somehow managed to let it out. "Umm... actually, Sidharth proposed to me. He confessed that he had feelings for me. I mean, he confessed that he had fallen in love with me, " Shehnaaz revealed sheepishly."