2

Fox walked onto the bus feeling out of place as all the football players and band people looked at her.

"What are you doing here?" One of the football boys asked her as he looked her up and down, smirking a little making Fox feel even more uncomfortable.

"Here for my sister." Fox tells him as she walks quilt into the back of the bus fist bumping Kate and Simon when she passes them before sitting in the way back behind Deena and just like her twin Fox puts her headphones on and plays Closer by Nine Inch Nails as she puts her head on the window.

She had used a phone at the school to call David and tell him she couldn't come after school because her sister dragged her into coming to the game but to make up for it she told him he could pick her up after the game and she could spend the night but he had to bring her back in the morning.

                     £££££££££££££££££££

"This isn't how I wanted to be here tonight." The Mayro Will Goode starts as he stands on a stage in front of them as Fox watches from where she stood next to Simon. 

The Shadysiders and the Sunnyvalers were on different side one of the many things Fox notice was that the only people that came for this were the people who had.

"I wanted to be here as a fan. Our Sunnyvale Devils and your Shadyside Witches throwing down some good old American football." Will says as Fox rolls her eyes and looks down a little blocking out everyone knowing that no Sunnyvaler here cared about them.

Fox looked behind her shoulder and at her sister only to see her looking sad, making Fox frown as she followed her line of sight only to see Sam making out with a jackass football player. Fox looks back at Deena giving her the best smile she can but Deena just looks down as she walks away.

"Does he really think we believe the boll shit he and his brother tells us?" Simon said to Fox making her snap back to reality looking back at the stage where Nick Goode stood.

"I don't think they care if we believe them." Fox tells Simon who nods as he puts an arm around her either of them seeing the man watching them.

They were all lighting candles but Fox still wasn't paying attention to what Nick Goode was saying as she looked around a little feeling someone watching her and when she saw that someone's eyes all the heat left her body.

David was looking at her or more like Simon's arm around her shoulder with fire burning in his eyes making Fox gulp as she locked eyes with him. A part of her wants to go and talk to him and tell him how she and Simon were just friends but she couldn't.

And it was true Simon and Fox were like brother and sister ever since they met.

David gives her a look that says 'me and you will talk later' before he walks away making Fox sigh a little knowing tonight was going to be a long night.

"What'd you say?" One of the Shadyside boys asked the boy who Sam was making out with earlier Simon walks in front of Fox knowing she isn't one for violence.

"I said it ain't a tragedy when it happens every week. It's a joke." The Sunnyvale boy says as he and some of his friends walk closer.

The guys end up walking closer to each other and Simon steps away from Fox making her walk over to Kate as they watch the fight begin.

"Say that again, motherfucker!" The Shadyside teen says as he pushes Sam's boyfriend and the Sunnyvale teen boy ends up punching him making Fox gasp as a big fight begins.

Simon ends up running over to one of the Sunnyvalers hitting them in the back. This is brown, making the Sunnyvaler turn his attention to Simon who runs away after giving him the finger.

"Suck it in-" Kate starts shouting when suddenly an elbow hits her in the face making Fox grab her pulling her back before turning to the boy who did it kicking him in the balls shocking the both of them.

                 ££££££££££££££££££££££

"Pieces of shit!" Kate shouts as everyone on the bus cheers.

Fox was in the very last seat not wanting to be a part of whatever was going on just wanting to relax a little.

But all that goes down the drain when Fox sees headlights and hears the sound of a car horn beeping from the back of the bus she sits up a little looking out the window as Deena walks up next to her seat to see what's going on and they see Sam in a red car with a boy in the front probably her boyfriend that Deena told her name is Petter and a boy in the back both of them wearing skull masked on.

"Goddamn Sunnyvalers." Deena snaps as she looks at the car with a glare filled with hate.

Both girls jump back a little when a glass bottle is thrown at the back of the bus shattering as it makes contact.

"Guys! Come here! Come here!" Deena turns and shouts, making Simon and Kate come over as Fox gives the guys the finger when they throw another glass bottle.

"You gotta be kidding me." Kate says as she stands next to Fox.

"Hey, isn't that, uh....." Simon starts making Deena and Fox nod.

"Sam." Deena says as she looks at the girl who she loved.

Fox covered her eyes as she saw Simon taking his pants off putting his bare butt against the window.

"Sunnyvale sucks." Simon says his butt still against the window that is until another bottle his throw then he puts his pants back on.

"Open the door!" Deena tells them making Fox look at her like she is crazy as she took the cap off the cooler. "Open the door!" Deena tells Kate, making her look down at her friend a little nervous as she opens the door which makes a beeping sound go off.

"Deena I don't think this is a good idea." Fox tells her sister, making Deena glare at her.

"If you don't like it Fox then go sit the hell down." Deena snaps at Fox making her frown a little.

"I'm just trying to keep you out of trouble but whatever." Fox tells her as she throws her hands up into the air as Simon gives her a smile not liking the sad look on his best friend's face.

"This is definitely a good idea, right? Deena?" Kate asked Deena, making Fox shake her head a little.

"On three, Ok?" Deena tells her as they leave the cooler, waiting to throw it. "One, two.."

"Deena!" Kate shouts at Deena making her look over and Fox looks at her in concern when she sees blood coming from her sister's nose.

"What?" Deena asked Kate and the black hair girl gasped letting go of the cooler as she backed up.

"Your nose!" Kate tells Deena making her go to touch her nose and at the same time the cooler goes flying out the door and onto the car, sending it swerving into the side of the road into the woods.

"Stop the bus right now!" Fox shouts, making the bus come to a stop as Deena jumps out.