4

It was the next night and Fox was back home

It was the next night and Fox was back home. She had spent the morning at David's before he had to go to work.

And the second she walked into the house Josh didn't wait to tell her about how Deena has been stuck in her room not leaving. Fox had tried to make her come out of her room and watch Chucky with her but Deena just told her she wanted to be alone.

"Why!" Fox shouts as she throws her hands up when the phone starts ringing she poses the movie and runs to the phone. "Holle?" She asked as she put the phone to her ear.

"What's up?" Kate asked Fox from the other line she was babysitting from a house not far from Fox.

"Nothing much, just watching Chucky." Fox tells her as Kate chuckles, shaking her head.

"Well if you want to come over you can." Kate tells her but Fox shakes her head.

"No, I'm going to stay tonight just in case Josh or Deena needs me." Fox tells Kate.

"Okay bye love you." Kate told her.

"Love you too." Fox tells her before hanging up and walking back to the TV.

But only after ten mintens the phone rings again and for a second Fox waits to see if whoever was calling would just stop but they don't make her groan as she gets off the couch again and back to the phone.

"Holle?" Fox asked as she put the phone to her eir but all she could hear was breathing making her confused. "Holle?" She asked again.

"Holle Fox." Someone said in a creepy voice making her chuckle already knowing who it is.

"Hi David." Fox said with a small sweet smile as put her back against the wall.

"Hi little flower." David said through the phone as he sat in his office. "I just wanted to call and talk for the two mintens I have." He told her.

"Well I'm not doing much just watching TV." She tells him as he hums a little.

"That sounds about right." David said with a chuckle before someone walked into his office telling him that someone was here to see him. "Sorry sweet flower but I have to go." He tells her, making her let out a sigh sadly.

"Bye love you." Fox tells him as she gets off the wall.

"Love you too." He tells her before she hanged up and walked back to the couch putting a knitted blanket over herself as she plays the movie again,

"You know the cops called dad right?" Josh told Fox as he sat down next to her sharing her blanket. "I already told Deena and told her to get out of bed." He tells her to make Fox hum a little.

Either of them seemed to hear the doorbell ringing because of how loud the TV was and how loud Josh would either squeal or shout in Fox's aer when he got scared.

"Dude, it's not that scary." Fox tells Josh, making him shake his head at her. "Oh so you can read about killers but not watch scary movies?" Fox asked him as Josh gave her a 'you don't want to start this fight' look as he turned his body a little her way.

"You can watch scary movies but you can't deal with it if something like this happened in real life." Josh said to Fox, making her jaw drop a little before she nodded.

"To shay." She tells him before turning back to the TV and Josh went downstairs to play video games.

Deena walked by Fox with an angry look on her face. "You couldn't get the door?" Deena asked her as she walked by making Fox lift her head up with a confused look.

"Someone at the door?" Fox asked Deena, making the older twin roll her eyes as she walked to the door. "Oh, hey Peter! See you got the full costume now!" Deena shouts from the front door, making Fox get up and walk up behind Deena to see who she is talking to.

And she freezes a little when she sees some in a Skull Mask costume across the street from them looking right at them not moving.

"This is the part in the horror movie where you either call the cops or go inside and make sure you have a weapon to protect yourself." Fox whispers to Deena as she slowly walks backwards and into the kinchen.

"Hey." Josh says as he walks in front of them making both of the twins jump a little. "Pizza ready?" He asked them making Fox shrug as Deena glared at him.

"Oh, that ringing you heard." Deena said with a scoff as she walked by him.

"What? I have priorities. Jeez." Josh tells Deena with his own scoff as Fox walks by him jumping onto one of the counters.

Before taking a bite of her pizza Deena looked over at Deena only to see her looking right out the window frozen making her frown as she jumped off the counter waking up next to her sister and the blood is drained from her face as she saw the person in the Skull Mask staring at them in their backyard but this time they saw a knife in his hand.

"Sunnyvale prick." Deena said before walking away from the window grabbing a knife before walking out the back door.

"Deena, he could try to kill you!" Fox whispers shouts as she tries to grab Deena but she gets past her before she can.

"Holy shit!" Josh said to himself as he looked out the window.

"Stay here." Deena tells her two younger siblings.

"I didn't plan on leaving." Fox tells her sister as she grabs a knife looking out the window but she doesn't see Skull Mask making her look around confused not knowing where they went.

Fox had watched enough movies to know this is the part where the killer gets into the house and kills them.

"You're pathetic!" Deena shouts into the dark night before walking back into the house.

Fox puts the knife back before putting two slices of pizza on a plate and walking into her room finding a pocket knife David had gotten her putting it in her back pocket then sitting on her bed listening to music and eating her food.

"Kill that pervert!" Kate shouted at her and Simon had come over after Peter had gone to the house where she was babysitting in the Skull Mask.

"Why would he break in there? I just don't understand what he was doing." Deena said as her and Kate walked back and forth.

"Because that is what future killers do." Fox told them as Simon picked his head though the kitchen door.

"He was acting shifty and shit. Like going through the laundry." He told them as he walked into the dining room with snakes sitting next to Josh. "You need to get some groceries, man. We have an incredible sale at the store." Simon tells Josh as Fox leans over to Simon.

"I'll be there this weekend." Fox tells him, making Simon smile as they both look back at the other two girls Fox had been planning on going shopping with the fifty dollars David gave her the other day.

"He broke into the house! He had a knife!" Kate snaps as she looks at Deena.

"Whoa! With the kids there? That's wack!" Josh told them, making Fox nod as she crossed her arms leaning against the wall.

"That's fucking right, Josh. It is wack. Thank you." Kate tells Josh making him smile and Josh doesn't miss the look Fox gives him, making him blush a little before giving her the finger without anyone seeing.

Fox had known about the crush Josh had on Kate for years and she never missed the chance to mess with him but she was never mean about it.

"There were kids there. Okay, and what? He thinks because he's balling Sam, he can come and prank us on our own turf." Kate asked as she walked by Deena.

"Hey, you know what? You're right. Fuck this. Fuck Peter." Deena tells Kate walking closer to her.

"Holle? Don't forget the most important part. Fuck Sam." Kate tells Deena, making her nod.

"Yeah, fuck her. She needs to get her psycho boyfriend in check." Deena told them before walking away grabbing her car keys off the table and Fox didn't waste a second before following her.