7

Everyone had told Fox everything like how all the old killers are coming back to kill them. Why that is they still don't know but something they do know is that.

Sam saw the witch.

So they were back at where Peter's car crashed to see if they could find out what made Sam see Sarah Fier's not night.

Josh gave them headlights but Fox didn't take one because she had a flashlight and Deena gave Kate a teasing smile when she saw the black haired girl putting one of the headlights on.

"I can't believe you're wearing that." Deena tells Kate.

"Can't believe you're above it, when we're in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us." Kate tells Deena as they all start walking and Kate makes sure to walk next to Fox. "So are you going to tell me who the lucky man is yet?" Kate asked Fox with a smile making Fox blush as she shakes her head.

"Not yet." Fox tells Kate, making her pout as she hugs Fox's arm, winning, wanting to know who the man is that stole her sweet friend's heart.

But all that stops when they get to the spot where Peter's car crashed Fox looked at his car confused.

"Why the hell would they keep the car here?" Fox asked her friends, making half of them shrug as the others didn't say anything.

Sam walks over to the side of the car she was in. "Okay, so I fell out of the car...here." She tells them as she drops to her knees and starts crawling. "I was crawling, and my nose was bleeding." She starts telling them as her hands fall into the moss. "I feel something." She tells them before pulling up changes and bones.

"Oh! Not just chains." Simon told them as they all looked at the bones.

"Omg I think I might get sick." Fox said as she turned around holding her stomach gagging a little.

Once she is sure she isn't about to throw up she turns back around only to see everyone pulling the changes and Josh holding a lock that says Fier on it.

"Fier. It's her. It's her grave." Josh tells them.

"Oh no, no. No! This is bad! This is really bad!" Simon starts freaking out and Fox puts her hand on his arm rubbing up and down.

"No wonder the witch is pissed at us. I'b be pissed too. Sam disturbed her grave." Kate said as she glared a little at Sam and Fox didn't blame her none of them were really friends with Sam even when her and Deena were together and now they were all in danger because of her.

"Now she's sending her henchman after us." Josh tells them with a sigh making Kate look at him confused.

"Henchman? As in every one of those sickos on your wall is coming after us." Kate asked Josh as Fox looked at her little brother with wide eyes. She had looked at all the newspaper clippings that Josh had seen who would be coming after them.

Skull Mask

Nightwing Killer

Ruby Lane

The Milkman Killer

Billy Barker

The Grifter

They all were going to be coming after them.

A twig snapped, making Josh and Fox look back. "Did you hear that?" Josh asked Fox as they both kept their eyes on the woods.

"She's mad because we disturbed her grave right." Simon asked them as Fox nodded.

"Yeah so?" Deena asked him as Fox turned again thinking she could hear someone walking behind her.