3

Fox, Kate and Simon run after Deena following her into the woods when they find her on the ground next to Sam who seems to be bleeding from the nose.

"I'm going to see if the others are okay." Fox tells them as she walks over to the other side of the car. "Hey are you guys okay?" Fox asked as she opened the driver's side door making Peter look at it.

"Why the hell would you care?" Peter asked Fox, making her shrug.

"You may be an asshole but that doesn't mean you should die." Fox tells him as she helps him out of his car, sitting him on the ground as she gets into the front seat to check on the guy in the back. "Do you think you can get out by yourself?" Fox asked the other boy, making him nod as he took off his mask.

When Fox gets back over to the others she sees that Simon has blood all over his white t-shirt but before she can ask red and blue light come into sight making them all groan.

"Is this the part where we run?" Fox asked her friends as she turned to the cop car. "Because if it is, I don't think I'm ready." She tells them.

Fox was the last one to have to talk to Sharif Goode and she was particularly shitting in her paints as she walked up to him Fox wasn't really the best at laying something that made life really hard.

"Hey." Sheriff Goode says to her with a kind smile making her relax a little. "Why don't you tell me what happened here?" He asked her, making her shrug a little.

"I don't know what really happened." Fox tells him quickly as she moves back and forth on her feet. "I heard my sister shout for the bus to stop when she saw a car crash behind us." She tells him

"I don't think that everything so.." He starts when a blue car that Fox knows all too well pulls up.

David stepped out of his car with ease and no one could tell that he was freaking out that maybe something happened to Fox in his head but all those thoughts were washed away when he saw her talking to Nick Goode as he pulled in.

"What are you doing here David?" Nick asked David who walked over to them his hands in his jacket pockets he didn't really look at Fox not wanting to let anyone see how worried he was.

"I heard there was a crash and thought I would come check it out." David tells Nick as he looks around seeing Fox's sister and friends who always seem to bring Fox into trouble. "Anything I can do?" David asked Nick, who shook his head.

"No I was just fishing, questioning this one." Nick tells David as Simon comes over with Deena and Kate behind him.

"Don't you mean you are done questioning? The bus is leaving and we got to go." Simon tells the Sheriff before he pulls Fox away, making her stumble a little.

                  £££££££££££££££££

When they get home Fox tells Deena she is leaving for the night before packing a bag.

"Are you ever going to tell me who this guy is?" Deena asked Fox as she stands outside her door making Fox shake her head as she puts her bag on her shoulder walking out her room shutting her door.

"Doesn't matter." Fox tells her as she knocks on Josh's door before walking in seeing him reading a book. "I'm leaving tonight but I will be back tomorrow. I love you." She tells him before kissing his head.

"See you tomorrow, love you too." Josh tells Fox who smiles before walking out of his room shutting his door only to see Deena still outside the door looking at her.

"Do you want a kiss too?" Fox asks Deena as she goes to kiss her head but Deena gags before walking into her room. "I feel the love." Fox shouts outside her door before walking out of the house and a little down the street until she sees David's car.