8

They went to the school where Josh had made a plan to kill or get rid of the killers but first they all had to change and wash to make sure they didn't have any of Sam's blood on them.

Josh dropped a bucket of the lost and found clothes in front of them and Fox was quick to grab the normlest clothes she could.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you." Josh tells them as Fox grabs a bottle of water and goes to walk into one of the classrooms.

"Well, not much I can do about that." Sam says before walking away and Deena doesn't waste a second before following her.

Fox quickly gets out of her clothes before finding a morro to check her body luckily she doesn't find any blood but she does see a hickey on her chest from David making her blush a little as she sighs.

"I look like shit." Fox said to herself as she looked into the morro her arm was bandaged and still had some dry blood on it and she had bags under her eyes and it also didn't help that her hair was a mess.

She looked around the room only in paints and a bra while looking in the teacher's desk until she found a hair tie and put her hair into a bun before putting on a shirt and leaving the room

When she got out she only saw Simon who was in a big blue knit sweater leaning against the wall.

"Sup." Fox says as she leans against the wall next to him as he gives her a nod.

It was silent as they stood there but not an uncomfortable silence lucky.

"Can I know who he is?" Simon asked her and Fox didn't bother asking him who he was talking about as she looked up at him and let out a big sigh turning for her whole body facing him.

"David, the guy who owns the bookstore I work at." Fox whispers to him not really thinking before telling him she looked up at Simon whose mouth was hong open and eyes as wide as they could get.

"Oh...my...god. Isn't he really old? Not that he looks at it." Simon says making Fox look at him wired not knowing that he was checking out David. "Hey, anyone can tell that man is hot." Simon tells her, making her chuckle.

"One he is 37 and two I know." She tells him turning away from him again as he chuckles.

"Is he nice to you?" Simon asked her with a smile, making her nod her head as she blushed. "Good if he wasn't me and nerd Josh would have to do some damage." He tells her, making her start laughing and Simon does too.

As their laughter starts dying out Kate and Josh walk out and Fox doesn't miss her brother blushed face her Kate's red lips Simon seems to put the pieces together as Fox and Simon chuckle a little.

"No!" Simon says as he walks up to them.

"Calm down. It was barely first base." Kate tells Simon as Fox wraps her arm around her brother's neck pulling him into her side.