9

They ended up going to the store Simon worked at so they could get pills for Sam can OD then they were going to bring her back with adrenaline.

Fox smiled as she stared at the employee of the month photos each one of Simon.

"A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes. But...we got him back!" Simon says as he brings out some pills for Sam to take.

"Kate. It's time for your close-up." Deena tells Kate, making her nod as she starts sorting the pills.

"You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. You're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn." Simon tells Sam making Fox chuckle. "Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down. You may feel slightly sick. You need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important, okay? Pile three brings you down and out, so take that 'take five' or it's all gonna go to shit!" Simon tells her, making Sam nod.

Fox looked around biting her nail and took out her pocket knife. She was prepared to fight like hell for her siblings and friends.

After fingering out a plan they all put exes on their chest of Sam's blood.

Fox was standing by herself in front of a side door with her pocket knife in her right hand her whole body was shaking.

"Ahhh!" Fox jumped hearing Kate scream and she didn't wait a second before running to her.

Skull Mask had stabbed Kate in the side when Fox got there and when he went to stab her again Fox jumped onto his back stabbing him in the heart making him fall back slamming on top of her as she hit the ground.

"Son of a bitch!" Fox says pushing him off of her then starts stabbing him in the chest more to make sure he was down at least for a little.

"Fox stop!" Kate told her as she pulled Fox up from the ground.

"Guys you okay?" Simon asked as he walked up to them as Josh walked up from another aisle both girls turned only to see Nightwing coming up from behind.

"Simon move!" Fox shouts, making him move to the side as the Nightwing brings his ax down but luckily the ax only grazed Simon's shoulder.

"Run!" Kate shouts as her Fox and Josh run down an aisle and Simon runs away from Nightwing as Skull Mask comes after them.

As they run down another aisle Fox was keeping Josh in front of her but when he falls that makes her trip over Kate tries her best to keep them moving but she was weak from all the blood she was losing.

Skull Mask was right in front of them. Fox was in front of Josh blocking him like a shield as Skull Mask started bringing his knife down but it didn't get to her because he disappeared like a ghost meaning Sam was dead.

They all turned around seeing Deena pulling Sam out of a fish tank Josh ran over to them as Kate and Fox moved over to Simon taking off her jacket and putting it around the cut on his shoulder before ripping her shirt and putting it on the cut on the side of Kate's stomach.

When that was all done they all looked over to Deena and Josh to see Sam awake and holding onto Deena for dear life.

"We survived?" Simon asked them, making Fox chuckle as she nodded.

"Yeah we did." Kate says with a smirk as Fox takes a deep breath.

"Well Fox I guess all these things about final girls are wrong." Simon tells Fox in a teasing voice making Fox give him the finger.

"Not the time Simon." Fox tells him.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Fox was getting her arm stitched up and Simon was getting surgery, same with Kate the doctors said they would be okay and Deena, Sam and Josh were at the police station.

"Okay sweetie all done I will go get papers for you to sign then you can go home." The nurse tells Fox, making her smile and nod.

Fox looked down at her now freshly wrapped arm, closing her eyes a little, taking a deep breath. Things were okay now the people she loved were okay.

"Here you okay." The nurse said as she gave her the same papers to sighed which she did.

After she was done Deena picked her up with Josh and Sam and went home.

When they got home Deena and Sam went into Deena's room as Josh went into the basement and Fox went straight to the phone.

"Fox?!" David asked though the other line and Fox could tell by the sound of his voice that he was scared.

"David." She sighed as she put her forehead against the wall.

"I have been trying to get a hold of you all night. I heard about what happened at the store. Are you okay?" David asked Fox nod even though he couldn't see her.

"Yeah I'm okay, just a cut on the arm, nothing serious." Fox told David who let a long deep sigh as he ran his hand down his face.

"It is serious Fox." David said as Fox closed her eyes.

"I'm fine I promise and tomorrow I will spend the night at yours if you want." Fox tells him knowing he will calm down if he knows he will see her soon.

"Okay I will be picking you up in the afternoon. I will leave work early if I have to." He tells her, making her smile a little.

"Okay I will see you then love you." She tells him making David smile on the other line.

"See you soon, love you." He tells her before Fox hangs up.

Fox walks into her room changing into pjs before falling into her bed and when her head hits her soft pillow she is out like a light.

"Fox!" Deena shouted, making Fox jump awake and get out of her bed and run into the kitchen where Josh and Deena were standing in front of a possessed looking Sam who was tied up with a phone cord.

"What the fuck happend?" Fox asked them as she looked back and forth from them and Sam.

"The witch." Was all Deena told her sister.