Chapter 15 - Vows of the Dark Arts

Y/N felt a soft caress across her face as she dipped back into consciousness from her nap. The afternoon sun was gently shining through the window, casting a playful blanket of light across the room. How long had they been asleep for?

She was laying on her side now facing Ominis who was gently stroking her hair behind her ear. His eyes were half open through heavy eyelids like he was gazing down, his irises were curiously beautiful. Like a divination orb with blue and gray smokey swirls infiltrating the space where his pupils could have been.

Y/N inhaled and let out a small yawn. Ominis smirked gently at the sounds. «You're awake.» He said through a groggy voice, which made him all that more attractive. «Did you sleep alright? You were whimpering in your sleep.» Ominis asked with a concerned expression.

«No, I... I can't remember anything, so I think I slept quite well.» A flush rose to her cheeks as she worried that she had been dreaming of their recent activities.

«Ah well... I suppose I should go use reparo on the kitchen table...» Ominis scoffed lightly, revealing a smirk on his perfectly structured lips.

Y/N felt another flush rise to her cheeks as she remembered how he had handled her on the table just a few hours ago. The flashbacks gave her a quick jolt of excitement through her body before fading out in her core. Ominis got up from the bed and put on a pair of trousers, but left his sculpted upper body bare and proceeded to leave out the bedroom door. Y/N stayed in bed as she heard the clatters of plates move around from inside the living room. And some frustrated mumbling from Ominis. She started chuckling lightly and covered her face in both hands before crashing her head down on the pillow.

«Hey, um Y/N?» Ominis called her from the room next door

«Yeah?»

«I seem to be having some trouble locating all of our... Mess. I am embarrassed to ask, but could you help me?»

Y/N pulled a robe over her body that was hanging on the door. It was far too big for her and smelled of bergamot and vetiver, it was Ominis' robe. She caught herself lifting the fabric to her nose and inhaling the scent. He smelled like a dream.

She walked out into the living room where she could see Ominis standing, scratching the back of his head with one hand, his wand in the next. Plates and food laid scattered around the floor and Y/N couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

«I suppose it must be a sight to behold» Ominis declared with a slight chuckle.

«It is a bit of a mess» Y/N responded, trying very hard not to laugh harder.

«I don't know what came over me to be honest. I must have completely lost my marbles with lust for you.» Ominis' voice softened and turned towards Y/N and she could feel that warm feeling in her abdomen again.

Y/N cleared her throat «Here, let me help you» She fetched her wand and pointed it towards the mess. Reparo. The plates and glasses swirled back into wholes and placed themselves at the table. She used evanesco to un-conjure the food and small speckles of moonstone fused into her wand.

Ominis was now standing behind her. He gently placed his hands on her arms and leaned into her ear. "How did I ever manage without you" he whispered softly. Y/N could feel her neck hairs rise as his warm breath caressed her skin. "Well, I assume you never made such a mess before". She teased back and he chuckled at the remark. She wanted to turn around and attack his lips with hers again, but instead she surrendered herself to his touch. Y/N leaned her back into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her, moving his hand up to her neck and placing it softly on it before gliding it down her chest. Their breaths became deeper as the warmth of their bodies fused together.