Chapter 18 - Redemption

Back to the present time.

*mature*

Y/N had her face pressed against Sebastian's chest. Her sobbing was silenced, yet tears still caressed her cheeks down to stain Sebastian's shirt. She was looking out of her head, almost apathetic as the man she had just tried to beat up was stroking his hand over her hair.

Their bodies were still slumped on top of each other on the cold stone floor of the undercroft. Sebastian took the first move at trying to lift himself up. He moved his hand to his eyes, wiping his own tears away before he gently sat up with his arms wrapped around Y/N.

«Y/N...» His voice was husky

Y/N didn't respond at first. She just sat in his embrace and stared at the columns in the undercroft. Her mind was trying to drift back to when this place held good memories.

«Y/N?» Sebastian spoke again, this time more firmly.

«What... are you doing here, Sebastian?» Y/N's voice was empty, as if her rage earlier had drained her of all emotion.

«I... I left something here. When we were still in our fifth year, I came to see if it was still here.» Sebastian spoke the truth for once.

«Who are you this time, Sebastian?» Y/N asked in the same empty manner as before.

Sebastian was confused. He turned Y/N around to look at her. Her eyes were red rimmed as tears had torn at them. She looked as empty as she sounded and Sebastian looked at her through furrowed brows.

«Who are you?» Y/N repeated as her tone changed into one with more density.

«Y/N, I...» Sebastian tried to place his hand gently on her cheek, but she slammed his hand down.

«WHO ARE YOU!?» Y/N now screamed as tears threatened to spill from her exhausted eyes once more.

A pause settled between them. Sebastian opened his mouth to speak, but nothing but silence followed. Losing her patience, Y/N lunged at Sebastian again, however this time he was prepared. Sebastian stopped her mid air and lifted her up. Both of them were now standing up, burning their eyes at each other. Y/N pushed Sebastian's chest and he jolted back slightly. He moved to her very gently with his hands raised to show he wasn't going to attack her back. Y/N didn't believe his act and charged another force of flat palms to his chest, this time, Sebastian was knocked into the wall behind him.

Sebastian looked up at Y/N, his eyes now darkened as he grabbed her upper arms, turned her around and pushed her back against the wall he had just been knocked into. His breath was brazing through his mouth as he placed his hand on Y/N's neck and squeezed.

«There you are...» Y/N said through a strained whimper from the pressure on her throat. In that moment, she could feel her core burn at his touch. Her heart beating faster as Sebastian moved his face closer to hers. Their breaths now molding with each other as his eyes darkened with desire.

"Here I am..." Sebastian said under a veil of heavy breath.

Without moving his hand from Y/N's neck, Sebastian slammed his lips to hers in a furious battle. Y/N moaned as his body pressed against hers and he took the opportunity to slit his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues were now tasting each other as the pair was breathing and moaning in synchronized motion.

Y/N pulled Sebastian away from her slightly, starting to rip his shirt off as her fingers were shaking at the tension. Sebastian helped her and pulled his layer over his head, revealing his broad muscular torso. The shirt had ruffled his hair and he was staring at Y/N through his messy strands before pulling her into his lips once again.