Huntlow~

Not really smut it is more of asking if it is okay to touch one another. Because consent is good! :D
___

Hunter and Willow were watching a horror movie together. "Huh.. it isn't that scary.." "O-oh... haha... y-yup!" Hunter said while laying on Willow's lap tightly gripped onto her pants. "Rose." "Huh?" The woman was covered in dirt and had a high ponytail "oh! Matthew dinner is ready! I cooked it with the fire!" Matthew slowly walked over to her and pinned her to the ground, he quickly whispered into her ear... something.

But Hunter and Willow didn't pick it up.

The woman's cheeks became a soft red, "I..I need you.. Rose.." "H-huh?"

Hunter and Willow blushed a bit "O-oh uh..." Willow said while covering her eyes. Hunter was confused until he looked at the movie "O-OH MY TITAN!!" Hunter quickly turned it off, he was a cherry red "That got turned very quickly..." "haha.. sorry I didn't think they would uhm.. do that type of thing..." Willow said while covering her blushing face. "It-it's okay! We should have probably read the description..." "haha...yup! Yup!" Willow said while crossing her arms and looking to the side nervously. "Hey are you okay?" "O-oh! Yeah I am fine!" Hunter sat next to her and looked at her "You sure?" "...Hunter.. can we talk?" "Uhm sure! Did I do something wrong?" "No! Not at all.. but..uhm.." she looked at him and looked at her legs and tightly gripped onto them. "...Hunter.. I was w-wondering.." Willow said softly kind of like a whisper.

"...Can..uh..we start... doing things together?" "Uh things?" "...like..uhmm.." Hunter was confused while Willow was cherry red, small flowers popping out of her hair.

"Uhhhmmm l-like.. p-physical?" "Wha-" "like touching each o-other." Hunter's eyes slowly widened and his ears turned a bit red "T-touching? Like.. t-touching touching?!" "Mhm.. i-if you want to of course!" Hunter thought about it and slowly touched her hand. "I..I am okay with that." Willow looked back at him with relief. She placed a kiss on his cheek and hugged him.

___
SOON THERE SHALL BE REAL REAL SMUT I just hope I have the confidence to do it OuQ so byee!!
__

"So...uh.. when did you want to start?" "Huh?"