yes huntlow but full

*AHEM* MAY I HAVE YO ATTENTION? THANK YOU SO THIS IS LIGHT SO LIKE JUST MAKING OUT AND MAYBE SOME TOUCHY TOUCHY maybe... some grinding on thighs STUFF BUT THIS IDEA CAME FROM A PERSON NAMED qyzkeel3y HAVE TO CHECK OUT THEIR HUNTLOW ONESHOT BOOK HOLY COW IS AMAZING BTW A GUS X MATT ONE WILL COME OUT SOON I AM STILL WORKING ON IT (mostly bc I have never written gay smut) BUT FOR ME THIS IS AFTER WAD SO MEANING SPOILERS FOR THE CHARACTERS AND LOOKS SO ENJOY~~

Hunter was on the couch with Willow well being really affectionate with each other, Hunter felt something in him.. he didn't know what.. but.. he wanted to see what would happen if he rubbed behind her ear again.

Hunter rubbed behind her ear, he rubbed near the base of her ear. Willow let out a small groan, Hunter loved it.. Hunter kissed her nose. "Sweetheart..." "Yes my love?" Willow answered sheepishly, Hunter looked at her and smirked, he quickly snuggled into her neck giving it a soft kiss on the middle, "Mind if i kiss you?" "O-only kisses?" Willow asked,

"What? Did you want more than kisses~?" Hunter asked while softly putting his hand on her back. Willow turned a bright red. He chuckled a bit, "Hunter..." "Ohoho~" "Huh? W-What?" "You will be saying that in a much different tone when I am done with you~" Hunter said, she looked down at him his eyes with a faint glow. Her hair grew small flowers, because damn it he was hot when he looked like that.

He kissed her neck, and then realized something.. he grinned and sucked on her neck leaving a small hickey, "I am going to mark you all... over.." he quickly kissed her neck all over, sucked a bit leaving small bruises and hickeys for others to find. His teeth lightly sinking into her soft peach skin, he felt bad because it bleed out a little, but looking at Willow she didn't care, her eyes glowing a bit, she was so happy she loved this.

Hunter smiled and went down to her collar bone, he sucked a bit leaving a small purple bruise "My Witch.." Willow was groaning from everytime he kissed her.

"Hunter..~" she moaned faintly, he felt amazing hearing his name come out of her mouth. He wanted more of it, he wanted to hold back to not go to far. So he asked for permission, "Willow.. mind.. i-if.. I touch you?" "N-nope~ please go head." He had this small smile on his face, he bit her hard making her moan loudly, she cussed under her breathe.

"Please....~ please Hunter.." "Be a good girl and you might get more." Hunter said in his dark tone, his eyes seem to glow a small pinkish brown. Willow was humming a bit, Hunter felt himself warm up. He went back up to her mouth, sucking her bottom lip, then slamming his tongue into her mouth, she loved this. She opened her mouth to let him explore her mouth, to know more of her body was a desire at this very moment.

Willow put herself on his lap, she thought of something and spread her legs around his thighs he groaned a bit from the sudden movement. She heard the noise and slowly moved her hips in a swift movement, her thigh becoming a bit wet his groans becoming a bit more louder than before, he kissed her deeply forcing himself into her mouth, both tongues exploring each other.

Hunter slowly put up his hand to her ear and rubbed the base softly but quick. Willow let out a soft moan of pleasure and happiness, they released each other to breath letting a small line of saliva connecting from their tongues. "Hunter I... i think your belt is poking my thigh...a b-bit..." Willow said panting a bit, Hunter then had this confused look on his face. Willow's eyes widened and her face turned a bright red.

"What... belt?"