Prompt 3.

Prompt 2.

Willow fucks Hunter in front of a mirror and makes them watch.

Warning! Mirror sex, begging, head, fingering, praise, degrading, over stimulation, femdom! And... straps including vibrators also whats that thing called when someone experiences sexual feelings when someone crys? Idk it. Oh btw did i mention orgasm delay?

Married for 2 years, only one kid (for now)

--

Hunter and Willow were cuddling together on their bed. Hunter looked at Willow.

He then felt Willow's soft gaze on him she snuggled into his chest and gave his cute hooked nose a kiss.

Hunter smiled at her affectionate kisses.

She looked at his smile and kissed his lips he smiled into the kiss before she tugged on his shirt and kissed him heavier.

He gasped in surprise due to her being so... quick she put her hands into his hair before separating "Willow..." "Do you want me to stop?" "...No.." Hunter said his words sounding like a small whisper.

She kissed him again Hunter held onto her making them force each other's face to smash. Hunter gently took off her glasses and moved them.

She then went further down placing a kiss on his adams apple, neck and collarbone. Hunter couldn't help but keep his excitement in.

He shifted his legs and Willow gently and slowly opened his legs further hoping he wouldn't notice. She bit his neck gently before licking his neck up to ear. Hunter let out a small hum..

"Go lock the door will you sweetie? I don't wish to be interrupted..." She said whispering. Hunter let out a huff with his face flushing red.

He got up and locked the door.

Willow then used her plants and made him sit back down his legs wide open for her. "Mmm... i love it when you look like this all... for... me.." she said taking off his shirt.. then his pants and then his socks.

"W-Willloww..." he said closing his eyes blushing "Shh... I'm not waiting any longer... now.. what should be our count today? Last time you only got up to 5" Hunter felt his heart jump out his throat "7." "7~? Already? Well if you say so..." Hunter then saw her pull out lube and a vibrator..

The vines let him go, he let his legs rest before Willow sat next to him. "Be a good boy, legs wide." Hunter blushed his ears turning a rose red up to his cheeks and nose.

He spread his legs a bit before Willow sighed and opened them making him yelp in surprise. She stared making him a tad nervous. She kissed his bulge before sucking him off.

She used her tongue to touch his glans, anywhere she knew Hunter loved.

Hunter turned into a mess he whined and moaned her name and he felt dizzy with lust. "Fuu.... W-Willow agh!" She then stopped and put her thumb over the tip. He whimpered and cried "P-Please waii~" Hunter said while she used her other hand to jerk him off.

She swiftly put her hand up in down "Go on, beg for me~" Hunter whimpered and cried "W-Willow! P-pleeeaaassseee.. i ughm~!" Willow smirked seeing him cry just wanting it so bad. She loved it when her little Golden Soldier was like this. She then removed her thumb and ropes of sperm got on her face and his legs, the bed got a bit covered. She licked a bit off her face looking straight into his eyes making him groan.

He was breathing heavily before she instantly put the vibrator on to medium and put it on his dick.

(Hehe dick dick dick Rick wait no not rick. I save dick by giving IT CPR!)