Prompt 2.

Hunter has a wet dream about Willow. :3

Warning: Giving head, hair pulling, and... pillow humping/fucking, masturbation. Smut to fluff :]

Enjoy~

--

Hunter and Willow were at a flyer derby, everyone cheering. Willow then held onto Hunter's hand she gave him a soft mischievous smile.

"Come with me..." Willow said softly into his ear. He blushed a bit and followed her.

She pulled him behind the big seats. Hunter felt curious... until she took off her gloves and held onto his hand "Hunter... how about a bit... of a... victory... gift?" She said looking into his magenta eyes.

"A g-gift?" He said curiously his cheeks red.

She put her finger on his lips before slowly moving down from his neck to his torso to his shorts.

"W-Willow i-i don't know i..." Willow looked at him with hungry eyes begging.

"Please... you helped me so much in our match.. I am sure you want more then a simple trophy.."

She quickly unzipped his shorts and saw his bulge Hunter looked at her and sighed "F-fine.. please..." she quickly took off his shorts and put them to the side.

Willow put her soft hand onto his boxers.

Willow looked at him and quickly took off her shirt. And then her yellow tanktop.

She was left with a lime green sports bra. Hunter stared at her chest wanting to do anything he could to it... to her...

She quickly took off her bra and tossed it with his shorts.

Hunter just stared aroused by such a... wonderful sight.

She slowly took off his boxers and put her finger on his tip. He softly winced as she slowly put her thumb and covered his tip with precome.

She slowly opened up her mouth and put her whole mouth on the tip. The warm and wet of her mouth made Hunter close his eyes shut quickly.

He slowly put his gloved hand into her head and pushed her onto him. She moaned making a small vibration making Hunter wince.

"W-Willow..." he slowly made her bob her head and her tongue swirled around his dick. She sat on her legs slowly shifting her legs to open them up more. She used the ground for friction to give herself attention.

Her eyes shut and moaned softly louder and louder by the second.

Hunter was about.. so so close.. he was just about to release and then H-

Hunter struck out of bed making Flapjack fly in fear, he looked around in fear and then saw Hunter. He was sweating a lot.

He moved the blanket and saw a tent in his pants. He turned red and lied back into the pillow he groaned.

His face turninjg a bright red... "Titan damn it.." Hunter then put his hand on the pillow and felt the fabric... he then instantly thought back to Willow's shirt..

He groaned "Hey Flap.." Flapjack tweeted at him "How... about you sleep at Darius room tonight? I... I kind of uhm.. want to be alone." Flapjack felt confused but trusted his golden boy.

Flapjack went to Hunter's wall into a small hole and traveled to Darius's room through it.

Hunter sighed, he took the pillow and slowly took off his pants and boxers.

He had a erection a strong one.

He slowly out his hands onto his dick and gave it a soft stroke making Hunter have a soft shaky sigh...

He took the pillow and put it between his thighs, and goodness gracious did that touch feel good. He closed his eyes shut and sat on the pillow slowly thrusting into it.

He fell onto his side and thrusted faster into the pillow. He thought he had heard a noise but decided to ignore it.

He slowly put his hands onto his dick and his fingers slowly curled and he slowly went up and down pretending it was Willow's hand.. wishing it was.

"Ah.. fuck... W-Willow..." he said thrusting into his hands. He squeezed his other hand onto the pillow.

He groaned and felt his release on his hand.

He lied down on his bed panting while his brain felt like mush and looked to the night stand pulled out the tissues and cleaned himself up.

He put his shorts and boxers into his laundry pile and put on some nice pants and put the pillow under his bed. He would probably wash it in the morning...

He used his Spring plushie as a pillow and put the blanket over himself and fell asleep.

___

Flapjack was going through the walls and found a small little rolly poly bug. He pecked at it and ate it.

He then saw a little abomanation with a fancy hairstyle and one eye. Flapjack walked to the little guy.

He went through the little hole and squeezed through, Darius was up sewing his cape since it had a cut in it. Flapjack flew to him and cuddled against his arm.

"Huh away from Hunter? Strange normally you two are attached to the hip. Is he okay?" Darius said curiously hoping he was okay.

Flapjack nodded, "Golden Boy wanted to be alone. So left." "Huh... hope he is not hurting himself or anything of the sort. Well your small little nest of my sewing stuff is on my shelf."

Flapjack hopped around and flew into the little sewing kit and instantly fell asleep.

Darius wanted to make sure he was okay so he sent little abomanation guy into the hole to check on him. The little abomantion had peeked through the little hole and heard something, they saw Hunter on the bed with what seemed to be a frustrated red face. The little guy was confused but Hunter always had a short temper so maybe he got mad with Flapjack?

A few minutes later and they said that Hunter seemed to be frustrated with something but seemed fine,

Darius sighed the poor boy he took one of his pillow from his silky rich looking bed and walked holding a silky purple pillow.

The guards watched him but most of them were asleep. Darius went inside and saw a sleeping Hunter, huh... guess maybe he fell asleep? He slowly picked up Hunter's head and quickly put the pillow under him. He put Hunter's head back and put the plushie back into his arms. Hunter looked a lot more... peaceful and less stressed but surely he was just finally getting good sleep. Kind of new considering how pent up he always was, but good sleep is good sleep.

--

i was about to write about this topic TWICE because i forgot i made this prompt. lmao but i can release the second one.