smut yes again huntlow

Part two bbg :]
__
Hunter was so worried if he would hurt Willow or make your uncomfortable. "Hunter, did... you want to go any further?" "..I want you to c-" "I do, but if you don't want to then you don't have to." "...I..I uhm.. I would like to.." Hunter said while holding her. Willow blushed a bit. "W-What did you want to do?" Hunter didn't answer, he just stared at her body. "You.." Hunter said softly. "H-Huh? Mind saying that again?" "Can I do you?" Hunter said as if he was lost in some type of trance, he softly caressed Willow's cheek and kissed her nose lightly. Willow was a nervous wreck.

Hunter kissed her collar bone, he put his hands on her chest making circles with his finger. Willow squirmed "May I?" "Mhm.." he started caressing her breast. She made a small hum, Hunter smiled a bit and kissed her lightly. He played around a bit and made a heart on her back with his hand, it made her have a huge goofy smile. "You big goofy.." Willow said covering her face with her hands. Hunter giggled, he thought of something and stopped. "Hm? Is everything alright Flower?" "U-uh huh.." Hunter touched her thigh it made her jump a bit. Willow felt a small bit of heat, Hunter looked at her with a needy look and then a small grin. Her eyes were filled with excitement, he went to her ear and just sat his head there. Willow puffed up in anger "What? You disappointed?" "A bi-" she gasped and felt circles on well her cilt

(sadge the censored version :<)

"Still mad~?" "N-No.." he grinned and used his other hand to just touch her thighs. To be honest he loved her thighs how big they were, just them in general. She made some friction with his hand trying to satisfy the need. Willow made a small noise and squirmed a bit. "I-i thought you d-didn't k-know what t-to do..?" "I don't... much.. I read fanfiction for fun so you have no idea what I have read." Hunter stopped which made her whimper a bit, he went to the edges of her underwear but stopped and asked if he could continue. "Y-yes.." "yes what~?" "Yes please.." he slowly took it off and she felt so embarrassed. Hunter kissed her lightly "You have any lube? You might no-" "i..I do.." Hunter sat up and she got up and went to her closet. She went down and it was VERY much in the way back. "Got it~" she walked over and handed it to him.

He opened it and saw it was FUCKING FLAVORED??? "You uhhh have flavored lube??" "U..uhhh... well it was the only one I had at the time." "at the time?" "Hunter I used it for myself." "Huh makes se...ense..." he blushed and looked at closet. "So mind explaining the lime green?" "Lime green?" She looked behind her and quickly ran over and closed it. "We don't speak of that." "Aye aye Captain." Hunter made a patting sound and she sat back down. "You sure you're okay with me doing this?" "U-uh huh." He opened his mouth and put it on his finger. "W-wait we are d-" "No we aren't I just opened my mouth to tease you." "Jackass." "You mean your jackass~"   he rubbed it together in his hands. He put his hand on her inner thigh. "Oh where is it located?" "...r-right here." She pointed, "okay I am about to so take a deep breathe." "Uh huh.." she breathed in and out and squealed he put his finger into her.

(Damn now if that was me I would have e- I am kidding... maybe if it was someone else: plot twist it was her ass./j/j)

Hunter waited for her to adjust. "Mo..move.." he slowly moved.
__
HAHAHAHHA YO HORNY ASS HAS TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER PART HAHAHAHAHA I WILL BE WRITING >:]