Chapter 11: Release the Kraken

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

Will groggily opened his eyes and looked up to see Elizabeth looking down at him with a smile. Will smiled back, before he noticed that he was back on the Black Pearl.

"What happened to the chest?" He muttered.

"Norrington took it to draw them off." Elizabeth told him.

...

Jack and (Y/n) walked along the deck with Jack hugging his Jar of Dirt to his chest.

"Where's the commodore?" Gibbs asked.

"Fell behind." Jack stated simply.

"My prayers be with him." Gibbs mumbled. "Best not wallow in our grief!"

Jack and (Y/n) walked up the stairs to the steering wheel, and Gibbs followed.

"The bright side is, you're back, and made it off free and clear." Gibbs said positively.

Unfortunately he spoke too soon, because the Flying Dutchman burst out of the water right next to the Black Pearl.

"Lord on high, deliver us." Gibbs whispered in fear.

(Y/n) took a fearful step back, and Jack placed a reassuring hand on her back. "I'll handle this, love. Don't you worry."

Jack walked to the railing and called out to Davy Jones. "Oi! Fishface!"

Jones looked over at him in confusion as Jack walked along the deck, holding the jar over his head.

"Lose something? Eh? Sc—!"

Jack wasn't looking where he was going, and tumbled down the stairs. The crew all gasped and winced in alarm.

"Got it!" Jack called, lifting the jar up.

He stood up and looked at Jones smugly. "Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git? Look what I got."

Jack pranced along the deck, mockingly singing. 

"I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!"

Elizabeth, Will, (Y/n), and the rest of the crew all shared confused looks, as they watched him.

Jones's eyes narrowed and he turned to his crew. "Enough!"

Holes opened up on the side of the Dutchman, and cannons extended from the ship, causing everyone, including Jack, to start panicking.

"Hard to starboard." Jack muttered.

"Hard to starboard!" Elizabeth repeated loudly.

"Brace up the foreyard!" Will exclaimed.

Gibbs rapidly spun the wheel, and the Pearl started sailing away from the Dutchman. The Dutchman fired its cannons at the Pearl, and began to follow after it.

The Dutchman extended cannons from the front of the ship and fired at the Pearl as it chased after it.

Pintel ran forward and kissed the rail of the ship. "Come on, me darling. Show us what you've got!"