Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1

    In the central area of ​​the Starfield Alliance's fourth star area, the Chu family:

    Several well-dressed young people with haughty faces gathered together, eating snacks elegantly and talking at the same time.

    "That trash should be dead, right?" The girl's smile was sweet, and her eyes were full of ridicule and disgust that didn't match her smile.

    The young man sitting on the side was playing with a few beads, and glanced at her, "Take your look away, if outsiders see it, the image of your business may be shattered." "There are no outsiders here.

    " Full of indifference, she picked up a glass of wine and looked at another beautiful woman, "Or do you think my cousin will secretly take pictures of my current appearance and post them on StarNet?

    " She glanced at the girl and warned, "Don't forget your identity."

    Hearing this, the girl's expression froze, and she swallowed "I'm not like Chu Qiyu, that trash who can be rubbed by others." Going back, if such pointed words annoy this lunatic, maybe it will really cause trouble for himself.

    Looking at the two people who were confronting each other, the young man who had been silent on the side said, "Even if she survived the starship malfunction, the place of Desolate Star can't survive with her strength."

    What's more, she still has the hands and feet of her mother a long time ago, and the corner of the young man's mouth curled into a smile. Even if that trash survives today, he will definitely not survive to become an adult.

    Seeing the cold smile on the young man's mouth, the two who were originally confronting each other glanced away. They dare not provoke him, not to mention their identities, but based on their understanding of him alone, those who provoke him will not have a good end.

    "The 11th sector is close to the 12th sector, tsk, I'm afraid that trash is not only talented, but also not very good at thinking." The young man mocked, as if he had foreseen the end of the person they were talking about.

    The atmosphere has eased a lot, Chu Jiatian, that is, the girl with a sweet smile, echoed: "It's a pity that the life card was taken away by her, otherwise even if you can't see the scene, you can see how her life card is slowly shattering." Relieve the boredom."

    The eleventh sector of the Star Alliance is close to the twelfth sector, on an unnamed khaki planet: on the barren plain

    , the silver-black starship with a dilapidated appearance is particularly conspicuous.

    In the starship, the starship system keeps sending out alarms:

    "The damage of the starship is 57%, please repair it as soon as possible... The owner is detected to be unconscious, and an emergency plan is activated... The treatment cabin is being tested..." "The treatment cabin has

    been tested, and the test results : In good condition."

    "The treatment cabin is activated..."

    "Warning! Insufficient energy, please replace the energy stone as soon as possible..."

    On the warm jade-colored floor, a special life tablet engraved with the three characters "Chu Qiyu" appeared. There are several cracks, and as the cracks become more and more, the life card gradually shatters.

    The red light in the treatment cabin is flashing, indicating that the user is in a dangerous state and is on the verge of death.

    If someone is here, they will be able to see the prompt on the treatment cabin: mental breakdown...