Chapter 111 - 119

ʚChapter 111 Expectation

    When the two battles between Nan Yu and Chu Qiyu aroused heated discussions, Chu Qiyu and his teammates went to the small meeting room in the team suite on the top floor of the hotel.

    Chu Qiyu took out three mecha space buttons, handed them to Qi Ba, Nan Wu and Ye Ning respectively, and said: "This is your customized mecha, see if there is anything inappropriate, I... The younger brother can help to modify it while the time is still there."

    "Did it come out so soon?" Ye Ning looked at the mecha space button in his hand in surprise, and couldn't believe it, it's only been a few days.

    Several other people also showed shocked expressions, but none of them doubted that there would be some problems if the mecha was made too fast, because they had learned before that Chu Qiyu's junior brother made armor very fast, but they didn't expect It will be so soon.

    After the three of them saw the mech and tried to drive it, they all showed pleasant surprises.

    Qi Ba couldn't help sighing: "Qiyu, your junior brother is too good, it's better than mecha fighters cooperating with customization." Nan Wu and

    Ye Ning nodded, and the mecha and Their adaptability is even higher than their previous mechs, which is simply unbelievable.

    Chu Qiyu pursed her lips and smiled. After training together for so long, she is naturally clear about the situation of several teammates, and with the upgraded refining room, the production is naturally faster.

    "No..." Ye Ning frowned suddenly, carefully checked his mech again, quickly calculated in his heart, and quickly came up with a number.

    Xiao An asked with concern: "What's the matter?"

    The other three also looked at her suspiciously, among them Chu Qiyu quickly understood the reason after noticing her movements.

    "The material of the mecha is not right. The actual customized price should be at least twice as expensive as what we offered."

    Ye Ning looked at Chu Qiyu, the bright smile on his face faded, and he said helplessly, "You know I don't have any shortages right now." The money is gone, and the brothers are still clear about it, how can you do business like Saitama, didn’t you agree before that you can give us a little discount when we buy things, it’s not to break the bone.”

    Qi Ba and Nan Wu looked thoughtfully at the space button of the mecha in their hands when they heard the words, carefully confirmed it, and soon found that the material cost of their customized mecha was about twice the price quoted by the shop.

    "If the sixth brother knew that I was taking advantage of you like this, it would probably break my leg, and you must not have included the customization fee. Isn't this letting your junior brother do a free job? This is not okay." Qi Ba said To transfer money.

    Nan Wu also turned on the star brain, and quickly transferred a sum of star alliance coins to Chu Qiyu after a high estimate.

    "There's no need to make up for it. I should transfer back the star alliance coins you paid before." Chu Qiyu quickly stopped her and explained: "You all suffered the unreasonable disaster because of me. Those star thieves who attacked you It belongs to the Chu family."

    "From the Chu family?" Nan Wu frowned, not surprised that some star bandit teams are actually from aristocratic families, but did not expect that the notorious star bandit team belonged to the Chu family.

    Chu Qiyu nodded slightly, and transferred the star alliance coins they just transferred back together with the ones they received earlier, "So you can accept these mechas with peace of mind, and you were injured because of it, if you accept them I'm really worried about the money."