Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 (Two in One) is a ruthless person...

    Qi Si, who was looking at what Chu Qiyu sent, happened to see the copy of the contract, frowned slightly, and couldn't help showing surprise again, wondering how Chu Qiyu would sign such a contract.

    However, thinking about what Chu Qiyu said just now, he became somewhat clear that the other party should have signed this contract to deal with the Jiang family, otherwise, based on his understanding, this Miss Chu would not be such a foolish person who would jump into a pit.

    While thinking, Qi Si quickly made a decision, "Of course I'm interested, but I don't know if Miss Chu would like to answer a question." "

    If it's about how I spend such a large sum of money, I can only I said that I was lucky and found two red fruit bushes on the planet." While speaking, Chu Qiyu also sent a message to Qi Lu.

    "Red fruit?" Qi Si was a little surprised, but if he found the red fruit and sold it, it would be understandable to get such a huge sum of money in a short period of time.

    He just didn't know if there were any left in the other party's hands. Thinking of his younger brother, Qi Si hurriedly asked: "Miss Chu, there are still some red fruits left. Can you sell them to me? The price is negotiable." "No, sell them all.

    " Yes." Chu Qiyu replied.

    Qi Si was a little disappointed, but soon pulled himself together, and asked, "Then can you reveal the identity of the buyer, or can Ms. Chu help make a connection, and ask the buyer if he is willing to sell the red fruit in his hand. "

    At this time Qi Lu replied to her message just now, and Chu Qiyu said directly: "Major Qi can check the message first, the buyer should have contacted you.

    " After hearing the news, I understood why the other party said that. It turned out that the buyer was his younger brother Qi Lu.

    This reminded him that Qi Lu had contacted him before, as if he had something to say, but he was in a hurry at the time, so he said that he would contact him later and hung up the communication; when he contacted him later, he persuaded his younger brother to return to the main star for cultivation, as

    always I was rejected and broke up unhappy, and there was no contact for a period of time after that time.

    [Qi Lu: Brother, you can always let me join the army after my mental domain is healed, right? ]

    Seeing this news, Qi Si was a little helpless. The water in the military headquarters was muddy, but this kid joined the military headquarters to go to the front line. He didn't want to lose another brother, so he replied, "Let's talk about it when you recover."

    As for things after recovery, he will definitely send him back to the main star before then, as long as he is in the military headquarters in their lineage.

    Qi Si calmed down, stopped looking at Qi Lu's news, and said to Chu Qiyu: "Thank you Miss Chu for this matter, I don't know how Miss Chu wants to cooperate with Jiangjia Bank?" "The cooperation is still the same as last time

    . I will send you the rest of the evidence later, and I will increase my bargaining chips." Chu Qiyu looked at the remaining debts, and a sneer appeared on the corner of his lips.

    After Qi Si agreed, she directly returned the remaining 20 million. I hope Qi Si can be as strong as last time this time, so don't let her down.

    Qi Si replied clearly: "Happy cooperation."

    Chu Qiyu also smiled and said: "Happy cooperation."

    After hanging up the communication, Chu Qiyu sent Qi Si all the remaining relevant evidence, for example, before Some chat records with Jiang Zhu, for example, the threatening message from Jiang's Bank after she repaid the loan.