Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61

    Although System 002 didn't say anything, Chu Qiyu, who knew something about it, probably guessed what it was thinking, with a slightly warm smile on his lips.

    If System 002 can see it at this time, it will be able to find that Chu Qiyu's smile is extraordinarily warm at this time, and his eyes seem to be embellished with stars, which is different from usual.

    Looking at the pool of medicinal springs and the medicinal plants in the water, feeling the medicinal power nourishing and repairing something, the look in Chu Qi's jade eyes became warmer, and she could roughly imagine her own system crying and digging out things from the small treasury.

    She opened the system store, purchased goods and closed the interface in one go. As long as she was fast enough, she would not see the reduced points, and her heartache would be less.

    System 002, who was about to enter standby mode, saw a sum of energy credited, and suddenly felt a little pleasantly surprised. When he learned what his host bought, he was even more delighted in the surprise.

    System 002 thought happily: Its host is indeed the best host!

    "Host, do you want to think about it..."

    "No need, don't think about it, no points." Chu Qiyu directly denied the words that San Lian blocked System 002.

    It is impossible to spend points again. I just bought ten bags of Misty Tree Seeds and five Hanging Mist Flower Seeds and spent 20,000 points directly, which is another step away from her S-class mecha.

    The reward offered by the Qi family earlier was a chance to get an S-class mecha, but unfortunately Chu Qiyu chose to refuse the word "customization", which basically meant trouble for her.

    Customization needs to test various data, and it takes a lot of time to cooperate with various debugging, so Chu Qiyu decisively refused and asked them to replace this item with materials.

    The most important thing is that Chu Qiyu found that the mechas produced by the system are more usable and better than those of the Star Alliance in all aspects, especially after she compared the famous mechas of the same level in the Star Alliance through the mecha practice room. , this aspect is particularly clear.

    While she was thinking, System 002, which had failed in trying to Amway, had switched to standby mode, but it always felt like it had forgotten something?

    While thinking, Chu Qiyu suddenly remembered something. When she killed the Zerg, the system prompts appeared several times, including when she used the space water mirror to blow up the black hole, there was also a prompt to complete the hidden task.

    But at that time, she didn't have time to take a closer look, and she didn't dare to take the risk to look at it. It was a dangerous moment when she would give her life if she was not careful.

    Later, when she returned to Desolate Star, her mental power was exhausted, her spiritual power was exhausted, and her body was also at its limit, so she passed out immediately. She just woke up, and she didn't know how long she had been in a coma.

    Thinking of this, Chu Qiyu turned on the star brain and looked at it. Looking at the time on it, she sat up from the bath in surprise, and lay down again the next second, allowing her body to absorb the medicine more smoothly, thereby relieving the pain.

    How could it be less than a day? Looking at the time on the star brain, Chu Qiyu couldn't help being a little surprised, and even wondered if his star brain was broken.