Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 "Surprise"

    After comparing the three Zerg eggs with those contained in the two jade boxes, Chu Qiyu finally made what she wanted.

    [Parasite Detector: It can detect the existence of unknown parasites. Different levels of parasites in the spiritual realm will lead to different colors of the detector indicator light. ]

    Looking at the test results given by the Taoyuan system, Chu Qiyu is quite satisfied.

    But even if she is not satisfied, there is nothing she can do for the time being, the remaining materials are no longer enough for her to carry out experimental transformation.

    "It seems that we will do more next time." Chu Qiyu said with a serious face, and began to plan the time to go to the main house of the Chu family next time.

    System 002 watched his host make things directly, and then looked at the products waiting to be put on the shelves in the system store, and suddenly fell into silence.

    What else does its host not know?

    System 002 even felt that if there was enough time, maybe Chu Qiyu wouldn't need to buy that high-level elemental cannon, and she might be able to make a more powerful one.

    Putting the detector and blueprint away properly, Chu Qiyu glanced at the current time and couldn't help sighing: "Time is a bit short."

    She didn't feel this way when she didn't know much before, but now she knows With the crisis and the things planned by the Chu family, Chu Qiyu suddenly felt that time was passing too fast.

    I don’t have time to do the side missions of the Xingyuan Battlefield tonight, and the pharmacist’s side mission is still a lot short of potions, and there are Zerg killers...

    Chu Qiyu’s eyes suddenly brightened, she seemed to know how to solve the Star Alliance Cup District problems!

    "002, I remember you said before that if you spend points, you can choose the location of the portal, right?"

    It happened that Patriarch Chu moved the people in those competition areas for convenience. Don't worry about being noticed, no matter how bad it is, there are advanced jammers available.

    System 002 nodded: "Yes, but you can only choose a place where you can complete the task. For example, if the host's task is to kill A-level or B-level Zerg, then you can't go to a place where only C-level or S-level Zerg are killed. place."

    "Enough." Chu Qiyu looked at her task interface, the corners of her lips slightly raised.

    It just happened that the "gift" was missed in the previous trip, so let's take this opportunity to make up for it. I hope that Patriarch Chu will be "surprised" enough by then.

    If System 002 knew what Chu Qiyu was thinking at this time, it would probably complain about the surprise that Chu Qiyu said, among which the surprise belonged to the head of the Chu family, and the joy belonged to the host of his family.

    However, System 002 didn't know it, and after looking at the time, it reminded: "The host should go to rest. Ensuring adequate sleep can make the mental domain healthier." Chu Qiyu nodded slightly, and left the refining room to

    go On the way to the bedroom, he was constantly editing something on the star brain.

    "Does the host want to tell the military about the Chu family?" System 002 asked curiously. Chu Qiyu's star brain light screen did not hide it from it, so it could see the content she edited.