Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71

    [Qi Lu: Then it will be three days later, and I will bring them over then. ]

    [Chu Qiyu: Alright, then I will give you a surprise. ]

    Seeing Qi Lu curiously ask what kind of surprise it is, the corners of Chu Qiyu's lips curled slightly, and she replied the word "confidential" to end the chat.

    With the settlement of the medicine refining room and the surprise of the trial field, Chu Qiyu went to soak in the medicine spring in a good mood, and then went to the Xingyuan battlefield to torture another wave of vegetables.

    Even if she has been promoted to Zone B, there are still few people in the melee combat zone who can survive five minutes under her hands.

    As for the audience who came to her to confirm whether they knew the mysterious mecha man who saved Sen Yunxing, Chu Qiyu only gave a half-smile expression, neither admitting nor denying it.

    As soon as she logged out of the star network, Chu Qiyu couldn't wait to open the Taoyuan system panel and switch to the task interface, because at the time of her last match, the system 002 told her that the medicine in the store was sold out.

    Tasks to be accepted:

    The side task [Top Pharmacist] has been opened, and [Ten Bottles of Sleeping Potion Sold] can be accepted.

    The corners of Chu Qiyu's mouth froze slightly, looking at the task that could be accepted, she asked a little puzzled: "Why the sleeping potion?"

    Which top pharmacist started with the sleeping potion? This potion is neither a basic potion, nor a difficult high-level potion, but an ordinary potion that has no other use except making people sleepy.

    Can people buy it back to treat insomnia? What if someone with malicious intentions bought it to harm others, Chu Qiyu began to think about whether he should adjust the taste of the sleeping potion, at least not as colorless and tasteless as before, which is no different from white water.

    It's better to make it stronger and prevent it from happening. Although she is not a good person, she doesn't want the potion she made to become someone's harmful tool.

    This kind of thing is not unheard of. Coincidentally, that person bought the medicine she made, and she was the one who hurt it. Naturally, she found out that something was wrong, and then she began to study how to adjust it without affecting the efficacy of the medicine. The taste of medicinal pills.

    She doesn't do much research on potions now, plus she used them herself before, and the potions she sells are all medicines for treating trauma and internal injuries, or restoring mental power and temporarily increasing the recovery speed of mental power.

    System 002 heard her doubts, and explained in a low voice: "It's probably because the drug that the host uses the most and has the most powerful effect is the sleeping potion." Chu Qiyu was even more puzzled when she heard this, "I gave Mu Zijun

    and Isn't Mu Zixi the most used potion of recovery?"

    Although the two of them always have some headaches due to their mental injuries, Qingling nectar can relieve them, but the duration is limited, so she will bring a sleeping potion to both of them before going to bed. , but relatively speaking, the two of them drank the most medicine, drinking three meals a day.

    The recovery medicine is a medicine for treating the mental realm of two people, but according to the different situations of the two people, some of the doses are also different, and some other medicines will be used together.