Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21

    "Red fruit bushes?" Chu Qiyu thought about it carefully, and it seemed that it was opened in the 500-point green value gift package before.

    The system suggested random distribution, so Chu Qiyu randomly distributed it together with the blue flower clusters at that time. I did not expect such a coincidence.

    She just found a coordinate that was far away at random, and Qi Lu just happened to touch the red fruit bushes that were dropped randomly.

    Looking at the news from Qi Lu, it seems that this red fruit is not cheap, or something that is rare?

    Chu Qiyu searched on Xingnao, and soon found the introduction about Hongguo, and also understood why Qi Lu seemed so excited.

    Red fruit bush: a unique species on the edge star, most of which have Zerg existence nearby, and a few grow in very remote areas with few people. Eating red fruit can improve mental power and heal spiritual damage caused by fire spells. It is priceless city.

    After reading these, Chu Qiyu's impression of Qi Lu was higher. After all, the other party didn't know that she had a system and could see what he was doing on the planet.

    It's not impossible for someone else to pick something like this and leave it secretly, or dig up the whole plant directly.

    At this moment, Qi Lu sent another message.

    [Qi Lu: Why does it feel like you, the neighbor, have blocked the news of the star brain? It seems that I should continue to stay here and wait for you. ]

    Seeing this message, Chu Qiyu hesitated for a moment looking at the setting of not prompting new messages on the star brain.

    System 002: "If the host needs it, you can open the permission to let me connect to your star brain. In this way, if there is any new news in the future, I can remind you at the host's convenience. If the host needs it, I can also help with some news."

    Chu Qiyu thought about it for a while and then nodded her agreement. Originally, she thought that no one would contact her anyway, and she didn't want to be interrupted suddenly when she was practicing, so she simply blocked them all. It would be great if 002 could help.

    While enabling 002, Chu Qiyu sent a message back to Qi Lu, saying that he would be there soon, then shut down the star brain, got on an advanced aircraft and headed there.

    Not long after, Chu Qiyu saw Qi Lu who was standing next to the bush with a box in his hand, his eyes were fixed on the red fruit on the bush, showing a bit of longing and excitement.

    It wasn't until Chu Qiyu's flying machine got closer that he looked away, but he couldn't help but glance at the red fruit bushes next to him from time to time.

    Chu Qiyu glanced around, and found that only the red fruit bushes in front of him could be seen. It seemed that other red fruit bushes had been randomly placed in other places.

    "Do you want to buy this? How much? Make a price." Chu Qiyu said bluntly.

    It simply made Qi Lu feel a little overwhelmed, "I, did I hear you right?" "You

    heard me right, I agree to sell these red fruits, how much do you want, just ask for a price." Anyway, such a red fruit shrub She still has nine clusters, not to mention that the red fruit is of no use to her now.

    Her mental domain is not injured, and she doesn't need to borrow red fruit to improve her mental power. What she needs to do now is to steadily improve her strength and stabilize her current strength.